Rate Dr. John M. Itamura

Dr. John M. Itamura's Ratings

Dr. Itamura repaired my bicep, my surgery was a complicated one since every thing was scared due to poor judgment by doctors that I seen. He got my arm fixed even thou it will never be the same again, but he performed a miracle on me.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

when I came to Dr ItamuraI had already four surgeries to my right arm from the workers comp doctor when I saw Dr itamura my arm had a bone infection he saved my arm from amputation and my body from going septic he's had to do3 more surgeries to my right arm which ended up having I shold a replacement the other doctor I had didn't treat the infection correctly and I had bone infection twice Dr Itamura always made surethe cultures we're grown out for a long.period of timejust to make sure everything was okay he has been my Savior now I had my left arm done workers comp has been the worst for getting anything donethey have a big part of me getting infections because they sit on the paperwork for long periods of time dr.itam u ra you're the greatest you have always been there for me you're the best

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

This is a doctor who knows his stuff. Hard to get into as he only sees patients on Mondays n Fridays but he is worth the wait. He diagnosed my arm when no one else could. He will be doing my surgery and I'm sorry I didn't see him sooner. He spends so much time with you explaining everything. He showed me all my X-rays and made sure I understood everything . Great staff around him. If you want the best, he is it.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

SAVED me from losing my arm!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING, KNOWLEDGABLE, DEVOTED and GIFTED!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. John Itamura is a great Orthopedic surgeon.I am his former patient and so is my spouse and as well my Dad! His office is so very busy that waiting a bit for him is common but well worth the wait! I also have had the chance to work with him professionally at USC University Hospital and he has a great sense of humor as well!You will find his knowledge and honesty and integrity to be admired. You are in the BEST of hands with Dr. John Itamura--SAT

Submitted Feb. 8, 2007 | flag

John is a great surgeon and definitely knows orthopaedics. However, the wait in his office is unbearable, especially coming from Orange County. Plan on spending a half of day.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2006 | flag

I have a very difficult case with both of my knees and like most surgeon's his job is too cut. However he didn't do this to me until it was absolutely necessary [nearly a year since I started seeing him]. He's a kind straight forward, humorous man who takes a personal interest in his patients which is nice as he is extremely busy and one of the prinicpal USC athletic team docs. Awesome office staff as well!!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2005 | flag

Dr. Itamura performed surgery on my shoulder to repair a broken (non-union) clavicle. He did a great job, and I highly recommmend him to anyone with shoulder problems. He is direct, honest, and even helped me get a break as I paid out of pocket.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2004 | flag

He is fantastic at what he does but never, or rarely, honors appointment times.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2004 | flag