Rate Dr. Jiri Dubec

Dr. Jiri Dubec's Ratings

I found Dr Dubec from this rating site, and although when I called I was told he was not accepting new patients the receptionists did say that he would accept walk-ins at certain times, so I went to his clinic first thing in the morning to put my name on the wait list. It was a four hour wait but the receptionist suggested we come back in a couple of hours so it wasn't like I waited the whole four hours, and even though I scored punctuality as a 3, it's not a complaint, it's just what happened but IT WAS WORTH IT because Dr. Dubec was so personable, so attentive and so focused on me as a person as well as focused on what the reason was that I needed a doctor, that I knew I was at the very best place I could be.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jiri Dubec is Best Doctor. I Went To see Many Family Docotors Past Years Most of them Don't Explain that much about Medical Condition they think Patient is Fool so they don't explain much about Drugs or Medical Problem. even we asked them they just give one one word answer and Moved on.Dr. Jiri Dubec Take Alots of Time with Each Person and Listen To Patient also Explain about My Problem also what that Drugs will do and used for. He Treat every patient as a his Family member. My Senior Parents and Sister started to See Him since Last Year. We highly recommend Dr. Jiri Dubec to Our Friends and Relatives. Satff also Very Friendly. Thank you Dr.Jiri Dubec. May god be with you.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dubec has being our family Dr. since we got to Canada 5 years ago, his attention and care has being always there for us, my daughter loves him and he really understands and care for you

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dubec is simply the best. My husband and I both come to see him and travel from Chilliwack, BC to do so. He is caring, attentive and very knowledgeable and his staff are great too. He always listens to what you say and does not discount your symptoms and simply push medications on you. If he thinks tests are required, he orders them right away and if a specialist is needed he has the best connections. We highly recommend Dr. Dubec to everyone we know. Thanks for everything. We also appreciate his new offices and location...we just wish he was in Chilliwack, however, we were the ones who moved. Thanks for everything Dr. Dubec and thanks also to your staff...they are great.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Amazing Doctor. So knowledgible. Glad he now has his own practice and he took the best of the staff with him. He is so caring and understanding. He makes sure your health is number one. He does his best to be available for all his patients, working weekends, taking appointments and still making room for walk-ins. Having is new practice with a great pharmacy next door, allow patients to get their medications immediately. He is the best doctor my son and I have ever been too. I highly recommend him to everyone. He is also a very proud parent and understand family needs.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

I agree with the below comments but I have to say that, like so many doctors today, if you are a female patient you can expect a complete and thorough examination to address your concerns. Unfortunately if you are a male all you can hope for is a prescription based on what you say. I seen Dr Dubec for a number of years now and enjoy him a lot as a person. Unfortunately over all those years I have never experienced a stethescope on my body, a physical exam, or any manual exam of any description to address my immediate medical concerns. Women I know that see him however have a dramatically different experience.I have however contributed a great deal of money to the pharmaceutical companies.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

One of the greatest blessings God gave to mankind is Dr Dubec. Very knowledgeable and does not hesitate to refer you sb who will help you better. Very helpful, will exhaust all distinct possibilities before writing prescription, gives samples if you cannot afford the medication. He treats patients like royalty, His usual phrase "My dear, How can I help you today, let us work together" Dr Dubec, may God bless you and give you strength and wisdom to save mankind

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dubec is one of the best doctors I have come across in a very long time. He actually listens to his patients. If he thinks you need more in-depth tests or a specialist, he doesn't hesitate to order these tests or get you to the person who can further help your health issues. Keep up the good work Dr. Dubec.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Incredibly attentive and observant. Devotes all his time to the patient when he is in the room. More concerned with the well being and proactive measures to getting the patient to total wellness than rushing them in and out. Very dilligent in gathering all information before making a diagnosis and suggesting treatment. I would recommend Dr Dubec for everyone.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

I agree to all the comments above. Dr. Dubec knows what he is talking about and he will walk you through your situation. He will also ask you if there is anything else that he needs to know, unlike my previous doctor that only needs to hear one problem and rush you out the door so fast. I feel at ease talking to Dr. Dubec, except the nasty long wait - a minimum of 2 hrs. If you live afar you have no choice but wait or shop around the complex. However, that only shows people come not only because he's good also because they know they can get the help they needed. Like in my case a couple of months ago, I was bleeding for almost a month and he had me seen by a specialist quickly, while I heard from other cases that seing a specialist takes awhile. I am considered in an emergency situation because my hemoglobin went so low that could lead to anemia, thank goodness otherwise I could end-up in big trouble. Dr. Dubec is highly recommended!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag