Rate Dr. Jiri Dubec

Dr. Jiri Dubec's Ratings

This Doctor calls in sick more times than he actually shows up for work. My family has had over a dozen appointments cancelled and re-booked. His staff is short and rude. We have decided to find another doctor who is able to care for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

The best doctor ever! My doctor retired a few years ago and I thought I wouldn't be able to ever find a replacement just as great! Dr. Dubec is the best replacement, he's very personable and should be rated number 1!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr.Jiri Dubec is the BEST doctor by far... he takes the time to listen and way more personal with his patients. ..when u go to see him it NOT just a #... he truly is the BEST. .. his patients line up in front of the door hours before he opens, like sold out rock concert. ... lol.... don't believe me got check it out for yourself. ... jiri if ur reading this... thanks for all it help. ...Amer.G

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I found Dr Dubec from this rating site, and although when I called I was told he was not accepting new patients the receptionists did say that he would accept walk-ins at certain times, so I went to his clinic first thing in the morning to put my name on the wait list. It was a four hour wait but the receptionist suggested we come back in a couple of hours so it wasn't like I waited the whole four hours, and even though I scored punctuality as a 3, it's not a complaint, it's just what happened but IT WAS WORTH IT because Dr. Dubec was so personable, so attentive and so focused on me as a person as well as focused on what the reason was that I needed a doctor, that I knew I was at the very best place I could be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Jiri Dubec is Best Doctor. I Went To see Many Family Docotors Past Years Most of them Don't Explain that much about Medical Condition they think Patient is Fool so they don't explain much about Drugs or Medical Problem. even we asked them they just give one one word answer and Moved on.Dr. Jiri Dubec Take Alots of Time with Each Person and Listen To Patient also Explain about My Problem also what that Drugs will do and used for. He Treat every patient as a his Family member. My Senior Parents and Sister started to See Him since Last Year. We highly recommend Dr. Jiri Dubec to Our Friends and Relatives. Satff also Very Friendly. Thank you Dr.Jiri Dubec. May god be with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Dubec has being our family Dr. since we got to Canada 5 years ago, his attention and care has being always there for us, my daughter loves him and he really understands and care for you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Dubec is simply the best. My husband and I both come to see him and travel from Chilliwack, BC to do so. He is caring, attentive and very knowledgeable and his staff are great too. He always listens to what you say and does not discount your symptoms and simply push medications on you. If he thinks tests are required, he orders them right away and if a specialist is needed he has the best connections. We highly recommend Dr. Dubec to everyone we know. Thanks for everything. We also appreciate his new offices and location...we just wish he was in Chilliwack, however, we were the ones who moved. Thanks for everything Dr. Dubec and thanks also to your staff...they are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Amazing Doctor. So knowledgible. Glad he now has his own practice and he took the best of the staff with him. He is so caring and understanding. He makes sure your health is number one. He does his best to be available for all his patients, working weekends, taking appointments and still making room for walk-ins. Having is new practice with a great pharmacy next door, allow patients to get their medications immediately. He is the best doctor my son and I have ever been too. I highly recommend him to everyone. He is also a very proud parent and understand family needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I agree with the below comments but I have to say that, like so many doctors today, if you are a female patient you can expect a complete and thorough examination to address your concerns. Unfortunately if you are a male all you can hope for is a prescription based on what you say. I seen Dr Dubec for a number of years now and enjoy him a lot as a person. Unfortunately over all those years I have never experienced a stethescope on my body, a physical exam, or any manual exam of any description to address my immediate medical concerns. Women I know that see him however have a dramatically different experience.I have however contributed a great deal of money to the pharmaceutical companies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

One of the greatest blessings God gave to mankind is Dr Dubec. Very knowledgeable and does not hesitate to refer you sb who will help you better. Very helpful, will exhaust all distinct possibilities before writing prescription, gives samples if you cannot afford the medication. He treats patients like royalty, His usual phrase "My dear, How can I help you today, let us work together" Dr Dubec, may God bless you and give you strength and wisdom to save mankind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235578].votes_count ]]