Rate Dr. Jiri Dubec

Dr. Jiri Dubec's Ratings

Perhaps Dr Dubec was so excellent in the past as rated here but this is no longer so; I disagree with even good ratings here. If you need a doctor with whom you can meet at least twice a month, because you become suddenly ill or need a note for work, then search for another one. This one cancelled seven last appointments of mine. And his receptionist recommends walk-in clinics. His receptionist is all the time calling because he is not in Vancouver or goes for holidays. And he does not care to have a substitute. So unprofessional! This is very bad if you have serious problems and need regular care. His receptionist truly deserves to be thanked for her patience. But he does not care about his patients - cares about writing reports during appointments. He comes unprepared; does not read tests prior to appointments; doesn't know that you were at the hospital unless he begins to write his report. Prescribes medications which lead to serious health issues and then does not even care to send patients for checks, and does not even care to explain to patients what these medications can do. Caused me and my family serious problems, didn't care to help while I needed medical help, which even led to death - anything else to say? Look for another one! When he moved, his staff didn't inform me and I came to the old location... Punctuality fine but how much does that matter? I would wait for an excellent doctor... Poor knowledge - walk-in clinic doctors know better. He prescribed me medications which a walk-in doctor cancelled as first specific tests should be done. The worst experience and doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Other reviews are correct
He is away or sick more than he is not for my appointments
Scheduled 7 in 2014 and he cancelled out on six of them
However he did the best he could and renewed meds by phone
He is extremely knowledgable
I was disappointed I had to have another doc take out my stitches and had to go to walk in clinics

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Doctor is never at office, he is sick more than his patients.
Staff is very rude and does not notify patients of his absence,
Doctor is very personable but this does not cure sickness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Their staff didnt even bother to call me when my appointment had to be rescheduled since the DR was away. I only found out it was cancelled when I tried to called them hours before my appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684506].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

This Doctor calls in sick more times than he actually shows up for work. My family has had over a dozen appointments cancelled and re-booked. His staff is short and rude. We have decided to find another doctor who is able to care for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659506].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

The best doctor ever! My doctor retired a few years ago and I thought I wouldn't be able to ever find a replacement just as great! Dr. Dubec is the best replacement, he's very personable and should be rated number 1!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr.Jiri Dubec is the BEST doctor by far... he takes the time to listen and way more personal with his patients. ..when u go to see him it NOT just a #... he truly is the BEST. .. his patients line up in front of the door hours before he opens, like sold out rock concert. ... lol.... don't believe me got check it out for yourself. ... jiri if ur reading this... thanks for all it help. ...Amer.G

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I found Dr Dubec from this rating site, and although when I called I was told he was not accepting new patients the receptionists did say that he would accept walk-ins at certain times, so I went to his clinic first thing in the morning to put my name on the wait list. It was a four hour wait but the receptionist suggested we come back in a couple of hours so it wasn't like I waited the whole four hours, and even though I scored punctuality as a 3, it's not a complaint, it's just what happened but IT WAS WORTH IT because Dr. Dubec was so personable, so attentive and so focused on me as a person as well as focused on what the reason was that I needed a doctor, that I knew I was at the very best place I could be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Jiri Dubec is Best Doctor. I Went To see Many Family Docotors Past Years Most of them Don't Explain that much about Medical Condition they think Patient is Fool so they don't explain much about Drugs or Medical Problem. even we asked them they just give one one word answer and Moved on.Dr. Jiri Dubec Take Alots of Time with Each Person and Listen To Patient also Explain about My Problem also what that Drugs will do and used for. He Treat every patient as a his Family member. My Senior Parents and Sister started to See Him since Last Year. We highly recommend Dr. Jiri Dubec to Our Friends and Relatives. Satff also Very Friendly. Thank you Dr.Jiri Dubec. May god be with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Dubec has being our family Dr. since we got to Canada 5 years ago, his attention and care has being always there for us, my daughter loves him and he really understands and care for you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235582].votes_count ]]