Dr. Michael Kesler

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Michael Kesler has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does he take blue cross blue shield?    Email me    Answer it

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5583748
27/06/14 5 5 5 5 Great experience. I have been to a few different Podiatrists and Dr Kesler was the only one to help with my problem. He is very understanding and knows what he's talking about. His staff was very nice and got me an appointment right away!
RID: 5576180

24/06/14 1 4 1 1 The insurance person that works there (Maria A.) is the nastiest person I have ever met in my entire life. Her tone is one that aims to belittle. She is not helpful. She ignores your request. She is unkind. She has a negative attitude towards patients. She talks over you and cuts you off when you are trying to speak. She is disrespectful. She hangs up the phone on clients. She yells at patients over the phone. She looks like she does like her job. I felt her anger and frustration as she approached me in the office. As a patient you feel like she does not want to talk to you. I felt worst going out than coming into that office. I prayed for her while leaving that office that she would find peace within herself and that she would learn to treat others with respect, kindness and common courtesy. Save yourself from this office and Maria. Do not go there.
Insurance: Tricare
Respond

16/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 3616962
23/11/13 5 5 5 5 Just wanted to say how happy I am with Dr. Kesler. Had surgery with him 4 weeks ago and pain is now gone. Great Doc!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 3606397

15/11/13 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 2915717

16/10/13 3 4 1 1 I went to see dr Kesler in April 2013 and had surgery for a neuroma between my toes. It has been five months since the surgery and I'm still in excruciating pain. This doctor has ruined my life both personal and professional. I am in constant pain now more than before I saw him. It has been the worst experience. Now I have nerve damage because of what he did. I hate him. I hate dr Kesler.
RID: 2636709
30/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kessler is a very good podiatrist. My mom had excrutiating foot pain and Dr. Kessler helped her walk again with no pain. I'm recommending him to all my family and friends.  Respond
RID: 2436182
01/10/12 5 5 5 5 I had ankle an problem also flat feet I could not walk for more than 3miles and my feet would be hurting so much so then I went to dr Kesler now I can walk 6miles no problem.i always recomnend dr Kesler to every one. I have sent over 20 of my family members. I always recomnend everyone to him. If every dr was as outstanding like dr Kesler everyone would be health. Dr Kesler is the most excellent outstanding dr  Respond
RID: 2427547
18/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kesler ordered orthotics for me when I went to him for foot pain. He was very informative, highly knowledgable, and honest. The orthotics he gave me produced instant and permanent relief and changed the alignment of my entire body. A host of medical issues seemed to disappear. The best is the best!! He's who you want for foot problems. Nobody else will do.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2056632
20/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kesler healed my foot, and is an excellent doctor. I am now wearing the prescribed orthotics, and have zero issue with my foot since being treated by him. Highly recommend.
RID: 1491925
20/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kesler was very thorough when I saw him. And his staff were caring and helpful.  Respond
RID: 1432908
04/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr, Kesler was one of the best podiatrist I have seen. He is very friendly and very knowledgeable. He also takes a lot of time to explain the problem to you. the Staff is very friendly too. Highly recommend him.  Respond
RID: 1050921
06/12/09 5 5 5 5 I have been to several foot doctors, they all said something different. Dr. Kesler wants to figure out the problem and he spends alot of time with you to explain everything. He is very nice and knowledgeable. His staff is also very nice and friendly.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1046167
30/11/09 5 5 5 5 Very nice and extremely knowledgeable doctor. Would recommend for sure!