Rate Dr. Katherine A. Asadi

Dr. Katherine A. Asadi's Ratings

Doctor Asadi es no longer at Quarry Lake. She took care of me till her very last day and I am so appreciative. Most would do the bare minimum, get you out of the office and move on. My doctor was not like this at all. She was right on point with what she thought was causing my illness. Tests ordered prior to her departure proved her theory correct. I wish I had my doctor. I can firmly understand that terrible feeling of losing an excellent doctor but, I also know that change is destined in each of our lives. I pray the very best for her because she truly deserves this. Though saddened by her departure, I do know that God has something much greater for her and like all of her true patients I am happy for her. I read a review that greatly disturbed me. One of her "patients" ( if truly one of her patients at all) indicated that he was upset by her leaving, apparently felt abandoned and gave her a low rating. My response to that review es that it was written out of anger and selfishness and definitely did not reflect the love that her true patients have for her. In fact, it was not even a rating of her qualities as a doctor. If that patient wanted to see another doctor, he would leave without notice so why give my doctor a poor rating based on her right to choose. The last time I checked, this es still America. I LOVE MY DOCTOR AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Let me start by writing: It is so unfair to include a "staff rating" in any evaluation of a physician. In some cases, "staff" is assigned to a physician. I have always known Dr. Asad to be a very thorough, caring, determined and understanding. The first doctor that I have had in over 20 years to listen to me and try and determine what is taking place with my body. The others kept giving pills and now ,I see everything reversing and going back to square #1 without Dr. Asadi. I do believe that she was coming so very close to curing/ treating my condition. Some things are meant to be and others are not. If you are searching for a physician and Dr. Asadi is available, I certainly suggest that to select her. It may be your one and only chance so, don't lose the opportunity.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Asadi is the best doctor I ever had she takes her time she cares about you health, she a very good and loving person i hope she will continue to practice because we all need her knowledge professionalism and understanding of care

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2720714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Hello All,

Did a little research and found that when Dr. Asadi has to update her information regarding her move from Quarry Lake (if she will still be practicing), We may be able to find her by means of this website/link.

Hope we find her soon.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2703947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I found out that my doctor is leaving QuarryLake. I have been her patient for a long time. Regardless of where she goes, I WILL FIND HER AND CONTINUE TO BE HER PATIENT. She is a gift from God . If you are Dr. ASADI'S patient, PLEASE GOOGLE HER NAME AND YOU WILL FIND INFORMATION ABOUT HER NEW OFFICE AND CONTACT INFORNATION. Why settle for less when you have the best.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2683569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. K. Asaidi for over a year now and can't stand the thought of having to find another Dr. She is the answer to my prayers. She is professional, kind, considerate, very knowledgeable and thorough in her examination , diagnosis and treatment. I've never seen such an excellent Dr. in all the years I've gone to them. I have nothing but good things to say about her .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2683421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I totally know that my doctor is awsome. I'm not real crazy about the staff. Too many times the door has been pushed open when I'm discussing personal information with her. My doctor is cool, professional, knowledgeable, logical, trustworthy, caring and so on. I'm not blowing smoke up your A$$ people. LOVE MY DOCTOR! She will always be my doctor. She is like gold!!! Seriously, I'm staying with her even if it means traveling a long distance for an appointnent.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2574691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr. Asadi is a very unique doctor. She cares about each patient and WILL find out what is wrong when many other doctors will just give you pills. She is very patient, kind and gentle. I will always be her patient no matter where she goes. I was with her in Essex and now that she is at Quarry Lake, five of my family members and even neighbors are new patients. We love her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2493065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

She is the absolute best.Everything you may look for in a physician. Very sweet, too. I will tell you this, when she left Essex practice, a lot of her patients -including me - would rather wait for months till we found her at her next practice than transfer to another physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2361155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I visit her at the Quarry Lake location. Beautiful doctor inside and out. She's the best doctor I ever had. She puts her patients first and she takes her time with each patient unlike other doctors I have who moves quickly to get to the next patient and leave your mind wondering. Any worries or concerns you may have, she listens, reassures and gives you advice. I plan for her to be my doctor for many of years to come God willing. I have recommended her to family and friends. You will not be disappointed with this doctor. She's truly a wonderful doctor. Nothing but good things to say about her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][452001].votes_count ]]