Rate Dr. Katherine A. Asadi

Dr. Katherine A. Asadi's Ratings

Dr. Asadi is a very unique doctor. She cares about each patient and WILL find out what is wrong when many other doctors will just give you pills. She is very patient, kind and gentle. I will always be her patient no matter where she goes. I was with her in Essex and now that she is at Quarry Lake, five of my family members and even neighbors are new patients. We love her.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

She is the absolute best.Everything you may look for in a physician. Very sweet, too. I will tell you this, when she left Essex practice, a lot of her patients -including me - would rather wait for months till we found her at her next practice than transfer to another physician.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I visit her at the Quarry Lake location. Beautiful doctor inside and out. She's the best doctor I ever had. She puts her patients first and she takes her time with each patient unlike other doctors I have who moves quickly to get to the next patient and leave your mind wondering. Any worries or concerns you may have, she listens, reassures and gives you advice. I plan for her to be my doctor for many of years to come God willing. I have recommended her to family and friends. You will not be disappointed with this doctor. She's truly a wonderful doctor. Nothing but good things to say about her.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

I have been Dr. Asadi's patient for six months.Prior to seeing her, I was in declining health. Other doctor's dismissed my case thus,making me feel absolutely worthless as a person. My doctor (Dr. Asadi) accepted me as a patient,examined my case, ordered tests and accurately addressed my health issues. It has been over 3 yrs. since I have felt this well and now I have hope.A thorough and diligent doctor takes will invest the time and patience to assess each case.Personally, I am leary of any doctor that is always on time, because this is a clear indication that a clock is more important than a patients health.Each case is different.Therefore,I do not mind waiting.As a fee office staff members executes the duties of double the amount of employees and may therefore fall short, it is unfair to include this in the evaluation of any doctor. It only takes a few minutes to remind a doctor of something that may have been forgotten.We too are responsible for our own healthcare.I love my doctor.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

We found her! She is now with LifeBridge and just minutes from our employers! Quarry Lake is so easy to get to, it should't be a problem to keep up with my appointments.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Asadi, where are you? Seriously, this is the best doctor ever, I also am trying to find out if she is coming back to Essex or going somewhere else. Very caring, certainly not in this business for the money. I sometimes have to wait, but it's only because she takes her time with each patient, she will jump thru hoops to help. I have nothing but respect for her.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2013 | flag

dr asadi was my dr at bms for 6 yrs she is very compassionate understanding and she took the time to explain to me what was wrong with me and how to treat i have copd and other medical problems and when i got really sick she always dr to me back to health i love dr asadi she always got me better then out of the blue she was gone from bms im looking for dr asadi and where shes seeing patients now i dont like the drs at bms now i was very sick with a bad sinus infection and it took me two visits for them to give me antiboics which dr asadi would of did the first visit and i would of not suffered as long as i did they have pas there now i just want to find dr asadi and have her as my dr from now on but the bms is telling al her patients they dont know where shes at if anyone knows where dr asadi is prac.ticing please post it

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

I am a diabetic, had nasal cancer and lung cancer, plus heart problems. Dr. Asadi is a very good doctor. She is very informative and takes the time to pay attention and understand you not only as a person but, as a patient as well. I called to make my routine apponitment for my A1C test and Medication refills and was told she was gone. They will not tell me where she is or how I can make contact with her. I'm really dissapointed. I saw a nother person and she was nice but, she wasn't Dr. Asadi. She was a FNP too not a Dr. as Dr. Asadi was. I want my doctor back!! Please let us know where she is if anyhone finds out. This is the second doctor that I really liked that has left BMS. I don't understand why all the good doctors keep leaving there, maybe it has something to do with BMS. I've been going there a long time and I am really going to miss her. She is one of the best for sure.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Asadi is a great doctor. I love her and will go where ever she goes. It took years to find a doctor like Dr. Asadi. She actually cares for her patients and takes the time they need to explain and follow up with. If anyone knows of her where bout's please post. My father was in poor health when he came to her and after just a few short months she had him in great health,and because of her he is still with us and very healthy.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Asadi is one of a kind. She is is an awesome dr. and saved my life by staying on me to have my skin cancer taken care of. I feel very lost that I can't get in touch with her to find out were she has went since she left the essex office. I'm not going to stop my search until I find her because I won't go to any other dr. but her! It's hard to find such a good person like dr.asadi. I can't say enough good things about her!! Please post info if you have any info. on how to get in touch with her.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag