Dr. Katherine A. Asadi

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 18 reviews. Dr. Katherine A. Asadi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Can I find her at Carry Lake?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5559189
13/06/14 5 5 5 5 She is the absolute best.Everything you may look for in a physician. Very sweet, too. I will tell you this, when she left Essex practice, a lot of her patients -including me - would rather wait for months till we found her at her next practice than transfer to another physician.
RID: 5174926
12/02/14 5 5 5 5 I visit her at the Quarry Lake location. Beautiful doctor inside and out. She's the best doctor I ever had. She puts her patients first and she takes her time with each patient unlike other doctors I have who moves quickly to get to the next patient and leave your mind wondering. Any worries or concerns you may have, she listens, reassures and gives you advice. I plan for her to be my doctor for many of years to come God willing. I have recommended her to family and friends. You will not be disappointed with this doctor. She's truly a wonderful doctor. Nothing but good things to say about her.  Respond
RID: 4733347
04/02/14 5 5 5 5 I have been Dr. Asadi's patient for six months.Prior to seeing her, I was in declining health. Other doctor's dismissed my case thus,making me feel absolutely worthless as a person. My doctor (Dr. Asadi) accepted me as a patient,examined my case, ordered tests and accurately addressed my health issues. It has been over 3 yrs. since I have felt this well and now I have hope.A thorough and diligent doctor takes will invest the time and patience to assess each case.Personally, I am leary of any doctor that is always on time, because this is a clear indication that a clock is more important than a patients health.Each case is different.Therefore,I do not mind waiting.As a fee office staff members executes the duties of double the amount of employees and may therefore fall short, it is unfair to include this in the evaluation of any doctor. It only takes a few minutes to remind a doctor of something that may have been forgotten.We too are responsible for our own healthcare.I love my doctor.
Respond

05/11/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Pikesville" to "Baltimore"

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Katherine" to "Katherine A."
RID: 2847580
10/09/13 5 5 5 5 We found her! She is now with LifeBridge and just minutes from our employers! Quarry Lake is so easy to get to, it should't be a problem to keep up with my appointments.
Respond

09/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Essex" to "Pikesville"
RID: 2844894
08/09/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Asadi, where are you? Seriously, this is the best doctor ever, I also am trying to find out if she is coming back to Essex or going somewhere else. Very caring, certainly not in this business for the money. I sometimes have to wait, but it's only because she takes her time with each patient, she will jump thru hoops to help. I have nothing but respect for her.  Respond

16/08/13 SYSTEM: location removed: Baltimore, MD

24/07/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Essex, MD
RID: 2655072
22/05/13 1 5 5 5 dr asadi was my dr at bms for 6 yrs she is very compassionate understanding and she took the time to explain to me what was wrong with me and how to treat i have copd and other medical problems and when i got really sick she always dr to me back to health i love dr asadi she always got me better then out of the blue she was gone from bms im looking for dr asadi and where shes seeing patients now i dont like the drs at bms now i was very sick with a bad sinus infection and it took me two visits for them to give me antiboics which dr asadi would of did the first visit and i would of not suffered as long as i did they have pas there now i just want to find dr asadi and have her as my dr from now on but the bms is telling al her patients they dont know where shes at if anyone knows where dr asadi is prac.ticing please post it
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2647991
14/05/13 5 5 5 5 I am a diabetic, had nasal cancer and lung cancer, plus heart problems. Dr. Asadi is a very good doctor. She is very informative and takes the time to pay attention and understand you not only as a person but, as a patient as well. I called to make my routine apponitment for my A1C test and Medication refills and was told she was gone. They will not tell me where she is or how I can make contact with her. I'm really dissapointed. I saw a nother person and she was nice but, she wasn't Dr. Asadi. She was a FNP too not a Dr. as Dr. Asadi was. I want my doctor back!! Please let us know where she is if anyhone finds out. This is the second doctor that I really liked that has left BMS. I don't understand why all the good doctors keep leaving there, maybe it has something to do with BMS. I've been going there a long time and I am really going to miss her. She is one of the best for sure.
RID: 2586444
15/03/13 3 4 5 5 Dr. Asadi is a great doctor. I love her and will go where ever she goes. It took years to find a doctor like Dr. Asadi. She actually cares for her patients and takes the time they need to explain and follow up with. If anyone knows of her where bout's please post. My father was in poor health when he came to her and after just a few short months she had him in great health,and because of her he is still with us and very healthy.  See Responses
RID: 2571286
26/02/13 5 2 5 5 Dr. Asadi is one of a kind. She is is an awesome dr. and saved my life by staying on me to have my skin cancer taken care of. I feel very lost that I can't get in touch with her to find out were she has went since she left the essex office. I'm not going to stop my search until I find her because I won't go to any other dr. but her! It's hard to find such a good person like dr.asadi. I can't say enough good things about her!! Please post info if you have any info. on how to get in touch with her.  Respond
RID: 2566673
21/02/13 3 5 5 5 dr asadi is the best dr ever and hope to be her patient forever. she is kind and compassionate as well as a great diagnostician, if she doesnt come back to bms its their loss because the patients will leave to follow her.hopefully her leave wont be long. if she does not return ill change to whererver she is at.she is the top doctor in maryland is far as im concerned and rivals any doctor anywhere. you are missed.
RID: 2382730
23/07/12 4 4 5 5 I was with her before she moved, I tried different drs but went back to her in spite of 35 minute drive. On top of being knowledgable she is very caring, not like others who do this for $$. I absolutely love her.As do other patients.
RID: 1550058
29/09/11 2 1 2 2 never on time to an appointment...left waiting for 1 - 2 hrs without any acknowledgement of me waiting...staff poor....medical results not even relayed back to me quickly...did not respond to or answer messages left...
Insurance: Coventry
Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1329841
06/01/11 3 4 5 5 Katherine is the best Dr I ever had. I would stick with her no matter what. She is kind and caring and would make house visits if you need it. No other Dr can replace her for me. Ignore the bad review. I know her kids and have seen them at her office many times and she has brought them to my home to do home visits with me and there was never problem. If you are looking for a Dr then you found the right one.
RID: 1323445
29/12/10 3 5 5 5 Dr. Asadi is an angel sent from heaven. I was so tired of paying my hard earned money to Drs.who dont listen or care.I have a chronic condition and used to leave the doctors feeling sicker from their lack of care. The only thing they got right was the bill. Dr. Asadi is knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. She has restored my faith in the medical profession. I know the staff tries to rush her but its not them who is sick. Medical issues should not be treated like fast food. Its someones life youre dealing with. I hope she never changes. I am in no hurry , I can wait all day for excellent health care. Thank You Dr. Asadi.You're the best!  Respond
RID: 1274149
18/10/10 4 5 5 5 I have been saying Dr. Asadi for 11 years and felt obligated to write a review after I just saw a "FAKE" probably ex-employee review on her!! She is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met- I will follow her to every practice she goes to in the future no matter what the drive is from Hunt Valley. I am on Medicare which her office accepts so I don't have to pay anything. I have ran out of my insulin and she wrote me a Rx on a Sunday and drove it to my house! That other reviewer is 100% a fake- believe me- I have met her beautiful children while at her office. They are well behaved, speak two languages, and are polite and beautiful. How could a 4 or 8 yr old steal $ from a patient?? To attack someone's children is disgusting and peverse. I plan on printing it and bringing it to Dr. Asadi's attention as well as referring her to my son in law who is a top DC attorney to pursue legal actions for defamtion of character...since IP addresses are logged I just read!
RID: 1197118
26/06/10 4 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr. K. Asadi for every bit 8 years. Started with her in Brooklyn, then onto York road and then out to where she is now. I have recieved the best treatment that anyone could ever ask for. She is straight forward and honest with you about your health issues. She also make time to learn about you personally. She helped me lose almost 45 pounds at one time.
RID: 934274
11/07/09 4 4 5 5 Dr.Asadi is the best. She's the most compassionate doctor I've ever encountered. She takes her time with her patients, listens, and is not judgemental if you choose an unhealthy lifestyle (smoking, overeating); instead, she advises and councils to help you understand the risks you are taking and how to correct them. I would recommend Dr. Asadi to anyone. She sometimes runs late, but that's usually because she has spent time with a patient and there is nothing wrong with that. I don't like the doctors who rush you in and out of a visit. Sometimes when I'm talking to her about one thing I'll remember something else I wanted to tell her...and if you're rushed, you don't have the time to recall something. So, again I think Dr. Asadi's compassion, patience and the time she takes with you makes her an outstanding doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 862065
15/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Asadi is a great doctor who spends time with her patients and listens to them. She does very well with low income people and people who don't have insurance and she is knowledgable about the help you can get in the area. She does her best to find out what is wrong and will take her time with you. I have never been to another doctor like her.  Respond