Dr. John Gonder

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. John Gonder

Dr. John Gonder's Ratings

The best! Was sent to Dr. Gonder as a teenager. At that time was living in Labrador 25 years ago. The surgeon in St Johns wanted the best for me and Dr. Gonder is the man! I am extremely near sighted, retinopathy of Prematurely, multiple detachments. You can't go wrong with Dr Gonder

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I am type 2 diabetic and have been seining Dr Gonder for about 12 years. Without his help I would not have the vision I have now. He is the best ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gonder for 30+ yearsI am a type one diabetic with many complications. He is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Sent to Dr. Gonder because of a suspected macular hole diagnosed by my optometrist. I also have AMD. after an examination he stated there was no evidence of a macular hole. My vision in that eye had deteriorated with classic macular hole symptoms. I was satisfied, thinking the visual degeneration was r/t the AMD. This year I had occasion to be examined in depth by a specialist in Toronto. He told me there was indeed a macular hole that should have been repaired at the time. Too late now. I do not understand the discrepancy in diagnosis by two specialists. I Will never know if vision in that eye could have been preserved had the hole been repaired. If in doubt seek a second opinion, always.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][452100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

Very good bedside manner, helped saved sight in my eye. I would recommend Dr Gonder to people with serious eye problems

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][452099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Excellent doctor, pleasant, professional, punctual. Overall an excellent experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][452098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Had a vitrectomy in July of 2011 - excellent results, with added lens installed. Highly recommend his skills, explained all details that you should expect. If you expect the bubble to disappear quickly after surgery it will not - expect a couple months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

Simply the best. I got retinal detachment in my right eye, with almost no vision in that eye. But this man saved me with an emergency surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][452096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Dr. Gonder is at the top of his profession. It is a privilege to be his patient. G. K. Traub

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][452095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2010

Without a doubt the best care I could have ever received was from Dr. Gonder and his staff. I was blind in my right eye (detached retnia) and the surgery was 100%. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][452094].votes_count ]]