Rate Dr. Kelly L. Geoghan

Dr. Kelly L. Geoghan's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I have been to several podiatrist in the Baltimore area, and Dr. Geoghan is the best! she is patient and answers all your questions. she is concerned about her pt's and explains to you step by step whats going on before and after surgery. her staff is remarkable!will definately recommend her for any foot issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Interested, caring doctor. Always there to answer questions and never too busy to be concerned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

She's a great doctor, very friendly and knowledgable. The staff there reflects the same warm friendliness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I recently had bunion and hammertoe surgery and it wasn't that bad. I had heard many horror stories from other people and I was hesitant to get this done. Dr. Geoghan explained everything to me and patiently answered all of my questions. After surgery, she told me what to expect and I followed her instructions. I can already feel relief. I plan on having the other foot done within two months. Afer suffering for so many years, I am excited knowing I'll be able to walk again without pain. In addition, her staff is outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Geoghan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452454].votes_count ]]