Rate Dr. V. David Zeltsman

Dr. V. David Zeltsman's Ratings

For 8 years I was going from a doctor to a doctor, and nobody could diagnose my problem right. I was treated for several conditions, which I even did not have, and felt worse and worse...I ended up with the life threatening condition... When, finally! I was reffered to Dr. Zeltsman, it was like magic! Thanks to dr. Zeltsman's judgement and skills I am not only alive, but completely healthy!!! I felt obligated to share my story because it might save somebody else's life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

Waiting time in office on two separate visits exceeded 60 minutes each time...very unprofessional and unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

He is a wonderful person . He gives you honesty , charm, facts , and comfort. My dad had lung surgery on two lobes and is breathing 100 pct, that's not luck. That's a great surgeon!!!! Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Wonderful results..pre op & post op . Felt wonderful & confident having Dr. Zeltsman as my surgeon & friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Thank you, you're the best.With out the fluff, you helped us through a differcult time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Love this man. Warm, brilliant, caring, skilled, thoughtful. can't say enough. Saved my husbands life. Undid lots of damage done by other drs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452504].votes_count ]]