Rate Dr. V. David Zeltsman

Dr. V. David Zeltsman's Ratings

For 8 years I was going from a doctor to a doctor, and nobody could diagnose my problem right. I was treated for several conditions, which I even did not have, and felt worse and worse...I ended up with the life threatening condition... When, finally! I was reffered to Dr. Zeltsman, it was like magic! Thanks to dr. Zeltsman's judgement and skills I am not only alive, but completely healthy!!! I felt obligated to share my story because it might save somebody else's life.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

Waiting time in office on two separate visits exceeded 60 minutes each time...very unprofessional and unacceptable.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

He is a wonderful person . He gives you honesty , charm, facts , and comfort. My dad had lung surgery on two lobes and is breathing 100 pct, that's not luck. That's a great surgeon!!!! Thank you.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Wonderful results..pre op & post op . Felt wonderful & confident having Dr. Zeltsman as my surgeon & friend.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Thank you, you're the best.With out the fluff, you helped us through a differcult time

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

Love this man. Warm, brilliant, caring, skilled, thoughtful. can't say enough. Saved my husbands life. Undid lots of damage done by other drs.

Submitted April 13, 2009 | flag