Rate Dr. Carol L. Piatt

Dr. Carol L. Piatt's Ratings

I normally do not make reviews but I must say Dr. Piatt has been the best doctor I have gone to. I've struggled with Eczema for 9 years and I thought there was no cure for me. She took her time and explained to me what was going on with my condition and she has helped me dramatically. It sucks that she doesn't take insurance but it was well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I made an appointment with Dr. Piatt because of her great reviews on this website. Her office staff is very helpful and pleasant. She spent ample time with me, gave me a thorough skin exam, and addressed all of my concerns. It was the most pleasant experience I think I've ever had in a doctor's office. If you are willing to file your own insurance reimbursement forms, I cannot recommend her enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Man ,this doctor is the best.This is my first time seeing her and the experience was the best,i didnt even have to wait.she sat me down asked a lot of questions before examining and also explained to me the causes and why this is that and why that is this,i felt like i was in a medical class.You get charged according to the time spent with her and whatever procedures she does to you.she spent almost 40mins with me but charged me for just 10mins,how nice? huh!Overall i didn't feel like i went to the doctors office,i felt like a kid coming home to tell mom about a bruise.She's knowledgeable,caring and very nice.Great staff too!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Carol Piatt is hands down the BEST dermatologist in Northern VA. Before going to her I had searched endlessly for a good dermatologist in NOVA and ended up with nothing but horrible reviews. Dr. Piatt's office is a nice, small and clean facility. There was no wait time to see her. Her staff of receptionist are the nicest and most knowledgeable people that I have ever dealt with. Sure she's a little pricey, but I got a wart removed and I wanted to deal with the best Dr. She listens and really cares about her patients. I would recommend anyone to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Doctor does not accept any insurance, so you pay at time of service. However, they give you a receipt you can then submit to your insurance company.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Dr. Piatt knows her stuff!! She is extremely kind, generous, and knowledgeable. I went in for an acne consultation and she spent about 30 to 40 mins with me, explaining my condition, suggesting treatments, asking me questions, and giving me tips and advice. She really took her time and instead of working on you, she worked with you. You can tell she genuinely cares about her patients and now my skin is almost clear! I have been to so many doctors in the Northern Virginia and Dr. Piatt has by far been the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

This doctor truly deserves an extremely high rating!!My waiting time for three separate visits was approximately five minutes. On one of the visits I had come in for a nail fungus and she "threw in a full body check for cancer....free of charge!! She spent alot of time with me and answered all my questions!! The office staff is very small, extremely friendly and approachable!!I would highly recommend Dr. Piatt even though insurances are not accepted. Personally I would rather have this standard of care. Reminds me of the "way it was" many years ago!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

Absolutely fantastic. Highly recommended. The Doctor recently spent an hour with me on routine mole removals, a normal cosmetic procedure. She's a highly qualified cancer specialist, so I wanted her to do the removal of my moles. The office runs on time (wow). The office manager is highly helpful. I've seen Dr. Piatt for more than 10 years. She's highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

In my opinion, Dr. Piatt has it all: great personality and extremely knowledgeable in her field. Her office manager is a hoot! I arrived 5 minutes before my appointed time and was seen right on schedule. She spent about 35-40 minutes with me. The only downer is that she doesn't participate in insurance plans and her fees are $80-$150 for office visits, due upon close of visit. There's more info about Dr. Piatt on her Web site.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452593].votes_count ]]