Rate Dr. Eric J. Giesler

Dr. Eric J. Giesler's Ratings

The best doctor ever. Fast, painless, no problems. Made me feel better when no other doctor could figure out what was wrong. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

When you want the best, contact Dr. E. and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I just had my vasectomy a few days ago and went with Dr. Geisler. I read and heard negative things about Dr. Chopp, so I decided against him despite his impeccable name. Dr. Geisler was incredible. He was calm and very friendly which helped me stay relaxed. We chatted during the whole procedure up until he said, "Ok you're done." I was super impressed with him and his staff. If I ever need to get another procedure on my scrotum, I'll go to him! My recovery has been great so far and I'm sure that can be credited to him as well as I'm taking it very easy the past few days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr Giesler was the Doctor I was hoping for when I came in for my vasectomy. The front staff was very professional and I can clearly see they can multi-task quite well. Dr Giesler came in to see me prior to prep and I found a very calm and polite gentleman. He made sure to ask any questions and did not rush through anything. He was very calm and and informative during the procedure, always making sure I was comfortable. The procedure was quick and I experienced no side affects or problems post-op. I truly feel no regrets whatsoever for my vasectomy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452800].votes_count ]]