Rate Dr. Bryan T. Kansas

Dr. Bryan T. Kansas's Ratings

Thanks for squeezing me in your busy Friday schedule and taking great care of me. You listened to my concerns without any judgement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

The entire staff at the Urology Team is great. Dr. Kansas gave me a thorough exam, helped me understand my condition and explained exactly how the treatment would help me. The process was smooth and most importantly, comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Always gives me updated info about HRT. So impressed with his bedside manner! First male doctor I've ever felt this comfortable with. Dr. Kansas rocks! HRT has changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Wonderful, courteous service since 2008. The best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Kansas has a great bed side manner and puts you right at ease as soon as he walks in the exam room. The staff is also very considerate and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2012

Great attentive doctor with a great sense of humor. I would highly recomened him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][452802].votes_count ]]