Dr. Robert D. Robinson

Dr. Robert D. Robinson

Rate Dr. Robert D. Robinson

Dr. Robert D. Robinson's Ratings

There is no better doctor than Dr. Robinson. Very kind and competent.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

My brother stopped walking. He was admitted to Brookwood Hospital. We were told he needed surgery as soon as possible. We never met Dr Robinson until the day before the surgery. My brother was hospitalized over two weeks. Dr Walter Haynes III acted as the go between. I later learned from hospital staff that Dr Haynes always deals with the patients and Dr Robinson does the surgery. I wish it had not been an emergency. I know for a fact those two would not have been selected. I had to follow up with the staff because they 10/10 never returned my calls and my brother has a spinal cord injury. Dr Robinson never respected me enough to talk directly to me. He would tell the receptionist and she would literally walk back and forth from the phone to his office. I asked about managing my brother's symptoms, he said wasn't going to do anything. I asked what to do if he becomes immobile again, she asked him and she relayed his answer which was I DON'T KNOW. The smart answer was call 911.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013 | flag

He totally messed my husband up. 3 surgeries in 5 years on L5- S1.. my husband is in constant pain and could hardly walk.. now he is in the hospital with so many problems from this and hasnt walked in 6 days

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Very helpful, knowledgeable and has a good bedside manner. Take time to explain procedure to your satistaction. Excellent doctor.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Robertson after losing hope for any improvement on my Trigeminal Neuralgia. The last doctor I saw said there was nothing else he could do. Not only was him and his staff more professional, but, he listened to me and gave me some options. I will always be grateful for his help! I recommend him highly!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Man & his staff are miracle workers. Could not stand-up straight and in alot of pain. He quickly dx. problems and set up a plan to fix. Both surgeries (ACF & PLIF) went without a hitch. His staff were always willing to talk with me or address any issues I might have. On a scale of 1-10...they get a 20!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Robinson is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. He genuinely cares about giving the best treatment possible for his patients. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease about my neck problems. I am now 4 months out from a neck fusion and could not be happier with my results and healing!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

I find Dr. Robinson to be a very skilled surgeon who was a tremendous help to me. He was highly recommended by a friend and I also recommend him to others. He is very caring.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

Great doctor - was highly recommended. Office was efficient and my treatment was excellent (Feb 2010)

Submitted July 23, 2010 | flag