Dr. Robert D. Robinson

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 12/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Robert D. Robinson has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5568725
18/06/14 5 5 5 5 There is no better doctor than Dr. Robinson. Very kind and competent.
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 2750491
03/08/13 2 2 1 3 My brother stopped walking. He was admitted to Brookwood Hospital. We were told he needed surgery as soon as possible. We never met Dr Robinson until the day before the surgery. My brother was hospitalized over two weeks. Dr Walter Haynes III acted as the go between. I later learned from hospital staff that Dr Haynes always deals with the patients and Dr Robinson does the surgery. I wish it had not been an emergency. I know for a fact those two would not have been selected. I had to follow up with the staff because they 10/10 never returned my calls and my brother has a spinal cord injury. Dr Robinson never respected me enough to talk directly to me. He would tell the receptionist and she would literally walk back and forth from the phone to his office. I asked about managing my brother's symptoms, he said wasn't going to do anything. I asked what to do if he becomes immobile again, she asked him and she relayed his answer which was I DON'T KNOW. The smart answer was call 911.  Respond
RID: 2699340
02/07/13 1 3 1 2 He totally messed my husband up. 3 surgeries in 5 years on L5- S1.. my husband is in constant pain and could hardly walk.. now he is in the hospital with so many problems from this and hasnt walked in 6 days
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2414300
30/08/12 5 5 5 5 Very helpful, knowledgeable and has a good bedside manner. Take time to explain procedure to your satistaction. Excellent doctor.
RID: 1702194
01/02/12 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Robertson after losing hope for any improvement on my Trigeminal Neuralgia. The last doctor I saw said there was nothing else he could do. Not only was him and his staff more professional, but, he listened to me and gave me some options. I will always be grateful for his help! I recommend him highly!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1698815
28/01/12 5 5 5 5 Man & his staff are miracle workers. Could not stand-up straight and in alot of pain. He quickly dx. problems and set up a plan to fix. Both surgeries (ACF & PLIF) went without a hitch. His staff were always willing to talk with me or address any issues I might have. On a scale of 1-10...they get a 20!
RID: 1697093
26/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Robinson is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. He genuinely cares about giving the best treatment possible for his patients. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease about my neck problems. I am now 4 months out from a neck fusion and could not be happier with my results and healing!
RID: 1246249
08/09/10 5 5 5 5 I find Dr. Robinson to be a very skilled surgeon who was a tremendous help to me. He was highly recommended by a friend and I also recommend him to others. He is very caring.
RID: 1214501
23/07/10 5 5 5 5 Great doctor - was highly recommended. Office was efficient and my treatment was excellent (Feb 2010)