Rate Dr. Tarun Misra

Dr. Tarun Misra's Ratings

Easy to get appointments, hardly ever runs late, his receptionist is wonderful to deal with. Hardly any wait time for Colonoscopy appointments, he listens, is very friendly and honest. Wonderful experience with him despite my Crohn's diagnosis. He very quickly got me on the medication he thought would be the most effective right away, and sure enough i'm now in remission. Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Excellent listener, sensitive examination, good explanation of situation, appropriate follow-up recommendation and action. Support staff friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

This doctor read my file before listening to what I had to say. He excused my symptoms, calling them psychosomatic. He made a judgement that I was mentally ill because of my past trauma history and medications taken for it. I was red flagged and almost dismissed, almost left untreated. I know my body, I knew what was wrong, and requested a colonoscopy/endoscopy multiple times before he took me seriously. Once the testing was done, and results were in, I was diagnosed with a Crohns disease/Colitis. My insides were full of ulcers, what he called emotional issues were physical symptoms that got worse with the denied treatment. He prescribed me medication that didn't help, and sent me back to my family doctor. 3 years later I am re starting the process to fix the damage he ignored. If you are upper middle class or higher, and have led a 'normal' life you may receive treatment, if you haven't had that privilege you will be ignored and not treated unless you press for the care you deserve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

My husband had an extremely rare gastrointestinal condition that nearly killed him, and Dr. Misra was able to quickly diagnose and treat it upon my husband's arrival at the hospital. Dr. Misra was very kind and professional to us during this trying time and took the time to explain to us what was going on and make sure my husband had appropriate follow-up treatment. After Dr. Misra treated my husband, he came out to the waiting room to let me know that he had caught the condition and my husband would be all right. He gave me his business card and invited me to call with any questions or concerns I might have. Because of Dr. Misra's life-saving interventions in my husband's case, I wasn't widowed in my 20s. I can't thank him enough for saving my husband's life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Amazing doctor. Pretty sure I was dying, but he got me going good again. Doesn't give up, even when all my medications fail. A doctor who isnt desensitized to the conditions he sees everyday. Professional and I respect him.thanks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][453174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

This doctor helped save my life by not giving up on one test and making sure I received all possible care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2010

Dr. Misra is very good at explaining the situation at hand. He has great bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

I think he is a very good doctor.....knowledgeable, very easy to talk to, interested in what you have to say, leaves time for questions....really seems to care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2009

good doctor, willing to hear what you have to say or ask

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453171].votes_count ]]