Rate Dr. Tarun Misra

Dr. Tarun Misra's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Excellent listener, sensitive examination, good explanation of situation, appropriate follow-up recommendation and action. Support staff friendly and efficient.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

This doctor read my file before listening to what I had to say. He excused my symptoms, calling them psychosomatic. He made a judgement that I was mentally ill because of my past trauma history and medications taken for it. I was red flagged and almost dismissed, almost left untreated. I know my body, I knew what was wrong, and requested a colonoscopy/endoscopy multiple times before he took me seriously. Once the testing was done, and results were in, I was diagnosed with a Crohns disease/Colitis. My insides were full of ulcers, what he called emotional issues were physical symptoms that got worse with the denied treatment. He prescribed me medication that didn't help, and sent me back to my family doctor. 3 years later I am re starting the process to fix the damage he ignored. If you are upper middle class or higher, and have led a 'normal' life you may receive treatment, if you haven't had that privilege you will be ignored and not treated unless you press for the care you deserve.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

My husband had an extremely rare gastrointestinal condition that nearly killed him, and Dr. Misra was able to quickly diagnose and treat it upon my husband's arrival at the hospital. Dr. Misra was very kind and professional to us during this trying time and took the time to explain to us what was going on and make sure my husband had appropriate follow-up treatment. After Dr. Misra treated my husband, he came out to the waiting room to let me know that he had caught the condition and my husband would be all right. He gave me his business card and invited me to call with any questions or concerns I might have. Because of Dr. Misra's life-saving interventions in my husband's case, I wasn't widowed in my 20s. I can't thank him enough for saving my husband's life.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor. Pretty sure I was dying, but he got me going good again. Doesn't give up, even when all my medications fail. A doctor who isnt desensitized to the conditions he sees everyday. Professional and I respect him.thanks.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

This doctor helped save my life by not giving up on one test and making sure I received all possible care.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Misra is very good at explaining the situation at hand. He has great bedside manners.

Submitted May 31, 2010 | flag

I think he is a very good doctor.....knowledgeable, very easy to talk to, interested in what you have to say, leaves time for questions....really seems to care.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2009 | flag

good doctor, willing to hear what you have to say or ask

Submitted May 19, 2009 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr. Misra. He took the time to listen to my concerns, I was able to ask questions. He is very knowledgeable, informative and personable. I would absolutely recommend him. The staff is also friendly and efficient.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag