Dr. Jeff Charendoff

Rate Dr. Jeff Charendoff

Dr. Jeff Charendoff's Ratings

Dr. Charendoff is compassionate, patient and simply wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

You may have to wait a bit to see Dr. Charendoff but he never rushes you out of your appointment. Dr. Charendoff listens to his patients. He doesn't take an omnipotent attitude. He wants to find the solution that is right for you. He is not a 'one cure-fits-all' doctor. He is kind, open and accepting of his patients. If you are green and have three heads he will still treat you with respect. You are the focus when you are in his office. Dr. Charendoff doesn't do surgery as a first option. Some doctors push for surgery from the very first meeting. Dr. Charendoff will listen to your suggestions for alternative or herbal therapy and research them for your next visit if he is not familiar with them so he can best advise you. He is willing to try different medications to find the best fit for you. He becomes familiar with very minute peculiarities of your condition and checks them for change on subsequent examinations. Unfortunately, Dr. Charendoff was hospitalized when I had a combination cardiac and urinary crisis. The urinary problem was not properly addressed at my local hospital and I was ignored by urology staff. I became seriously infected. I discharged myself and escaped the pressure to submit to surgery and found a pre-eminent urologist who was of the same mind as Dr. Charendoff . We proceeded with medication and intermittent catherization, saving surgery as a last resort. It took time but I recovered fully. I am functioning just fine and I still have all my pertinent parts. I owe my present state of good health to my Cardiologist and Nephrologist in Oakville, to my Trillium Cardiac Cath. Lab Surgeon, to my Urologist at Credit Valley and to years of previous urological care from Dr. Charendoff. He is a real 'mensch.' I respect him immensely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Long story short...I had two surgical procedures done...no follow up..both ended in visits to emergence room. He offered no information about procedures or possible side effects. In the end I got a second opinion and learned that both procedures where completely useless because I didn't have the anatomical ability to have children...he may have found that out had he performed a routine exam of me. He didn't and as a result I went through extreme pain, discomfort, fear and lost work for recovery time. It was a terrible experience and he should be reprimanded

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Best Urologist in the country. Amazing bedside manner and amazing talents and abilities. Lovely smile always and a friendly handshake...more importantly cured me of a longtime affliction that no one else had been able to diagnose and treat, And now I am a happy and satisfied customer. Best doctor I have ever had the priveledge to know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

Dr. Charendoff is a caring, compassionate Doctor. He listens and helps in whatever way he can. When you talk to him, he gives you 100% of his attention.He has been a lifeline for my dad in very many ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2012

Don't go to this doctor. He is nice but his knowledge is limited and he tries to do something for surgery which he cannot do and fails. Before he does surgery he does not analyze the situation carefully during checkup and ends up screwing up later on. This results in unprepared situations and can put the patient's health and comfort at risk during surgery. His staff is overworked from too many patients that they have no positive attitude towards patients. He also goes on holiday too much, giving me the impression that he does not care about his patients. In short, he is quite unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2012

I like his personality. I like his staff. I always walk away from seeing Dr. Charendoff feeling great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Best urologist in the city if not the country. Takes more time to listen and carefully work out diagnostic plan and artfully and graciously corrected my problem that several told me could be dealt with or I was just treated like meat. This wonderful specialist saved md and my deteriorating life. Thanks you Dr Charendoff for everything and thank you dr reinhartz for making such a perfect referral !!! Yay. I am cured finally after all these years. I wish I had done this years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I cannot believe how lucky I am to have been finally referred to this incredibly talented and compassionate doctor with the best bedside manner I have heard go. He cured me of something that so many urologists told mw was not curable or that it was all in my mind. When I waited for him in the cystoscope waiting room I was amazed that it seemed like the Dr Charendoff cheering section. Everyone reassured me not to worry and that all will be fine. Well Minot only was everything fine but I was finally cured of something that I was almost resolved could not be cured especially after being dissed by 4 previous urologists who I would now like to strangle. Dr charendofff cured me and treated me with dignity and kindness and expertise. I would refer anyone to see this incredible man. You will see what I mean. He is so compassionate and so talented that to me is amazing. Go and find out for yourself. You will find out what a true genius and fine man is all about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

This man is genious and a wonderful and kind man with wonderful bedside skills. I was told I was crazy after so many years of seeing so many urologist and when I saw him, he said to me...lerts make you better!!! And that he did! I have not felt better than this ain years and it is all due to the expertise and diligence of this wonderful man. I love and adore this man who takes the time to hear every problem and that might explain why somew people say they have a bit of a wait but trust me it is worthe every second. His waiting room is like a cheering section. Everyone talks so positively about this wonderful man, every one cant wait to see hime and many who are waiting for ther doctors in his office want to change and see him! Anyone who has a complaint like I have read in this ection is just sour grapes....he is amazing and nothing short and I cant beleieve anyone could possibly have a bad word to say about this marvelous and wonderful doctor. He is truly a gift.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1235973].votes_count ]]