You may also like

Rate Dr. Kirsten Thomas

Dr. Kirsten Thomas's Ratings

Dr. Kirsten is always great with our beagle and now our chihuahua is in need of treatment and getting benefits from the visits. Very professional and friendly environment. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Thomas for over 10 years. She gets results! I have even had her treat my dog and cat. She is friendly, professional and constantly upgrading her skills. I have had great results for shoulder, neck, hip and arm issues!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable, effective and thorough in her examination, treatment and overall care. I have been a patient of hers for many years, and I wouldn't trust anyone else for my chiropractic care. Thanks Dr. Thomas!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Thomas for almost 3 years now. She took the time to do a very thorough assessment during my initial appointment. Dr.Thomas has a great personality and always has something new to talk about during my appointments. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a chiropractor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I was seeing Dr. Thomas for prenatal chiropractic care and she was fantastic. After my baby was born, I didn't have the time to see her as often. I still needed adjustments and saw a neighborhood chiropractor who could not produce half of the results I got from Dr. Thomas. I decided to take the time to travel and see Dr. Thomas on a regular basis and I'm back to feeling great again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Thomas for many years. She is knowledgeable, always updating her skills as a chiropractor. She is also caring and kind with her patients, and a good listener. You can clearly tell how much she enjoys what she does and cares about her patients' well being. My husband now goes to her now as well! Even when I moved from Markham to Toronto, I still make the trip to see her. Thank you Dr. Thomas for taking great care of us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Thomas is an excellent chiropractor I have been seeing her for many years! Her commitment to continuous learning makes her excellent at what she does using the latest techniques to treat a range of issues. She is very punctual and always on time with her appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Kirsten is awesome. She is very knowledgeable,and very caring - she takes the time to learn more about your condition. She's been treating our whole family for over 3 years now, and she's great with the kids. We regularly have "Family Chiropractic Night". Her professionalism and commitment to improve her practice and her techniques is a true benefit to her patients. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable and accommodating. She applies a range of techniques and often shares new information from her current professional studies. Dr. Thomas is willing to take the time to discuss your condition and ways to prevent injury and not just treat chronic symptoms. I find she strives to make patients feel more like friends or family with the way she interacts with you and thinks about you beyond a basic business relationship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Thomas for years! She has always been kind, caring and professional! She is a great chiropractor and I would reccomend her to everyone I know! Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361243].votes_count ]]