Rate Dr. Kirsten Thomas

Dr. Kirsten Thomas's Ratings

Dr. Kirsten is awesome. She is very knowledgeable,and very caring - she takes the time to learn more about your condition. She's been treating our whole family for over 3 years now, and she's great with the kids. We regularly have "Family Chiropractic Night". Her professionalism and commitment to improve her practice and her techniques is a true benefit to her patients. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable and accommodating. She applies a range of techniques and often shares new information from her current professional studies. Dr. Thomas is willing to take the time to discuss your condition and ways to prevent injury and not just treat chronic symptoms. I find she strives to make patients feel more like friends or family with the way she interacts with you and thinks about you beyond a basic business relationship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Thomas for years! She has always been kind, caring and professional! She is a great chiropractor and I would reccomend her to everyone I know! Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Kirsten Thomas is awesome! At first, I was searching on this site for a good chiropractor and I have to admit i was very skeptical at first because how can someone have so many good reviews? It really didn't seem real to me so we had a conversation over the phone to see if she can help my condition and she sounded really sincere in formulating a plan to address it. Thus, I decided to book an appointment. Having seen 2 previous chiropractors who were of no help to me at all, and also the other 2 chiropractors scheduled multiple patients at once, which really bothered me because I felt like I wasn't treated properly. Dr. Kirsten Thomas only schedules one patient at a time and gives her full attention to properly treat and assess you. She's been a excellent help to my rehab and I plan on her seeing every month or at least few times a year even when I'm not in pain anymore just to make sure I'm at my optimal level of health. Thanks a lot! Dr. Kirsten Thomas, You are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Kirsten for about 6 months now and I appreciate the techniques that she uses. I also really like that she doesn't just rush through the appointment making some quick adjustments like many Chiropractors do (in my experience). Rather she actually mobilizes and loosens the area before she even makes any adjustments. My pain issues have been less since seeing her and I'm grateful for her help. She's also very personable and communicative which is always important for me with any doctor I see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Little Miss Sunshine first treated me with a series of accupuncture treatments for a shoulder issue I had. Wonderful results which led me back to use her services for chiropractic treatments on my back. She is a true professional, you could not ask for a better practitioner. She reminds me of the insurance commercials; the good hands people. You truly are in good hands with Dr Thomas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Kirsten is an excellent chiropractor and I would highly recommend her to anyone. I am seeing her about lower back and rotator cuff issues. I noticed a significant difference in my pain after just one visit and particularly appreciate the ART prior to my adjustment. I feel as though I am progressing well after years of living with chronic back pain. She is also extremely efficient and is always very punctual and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

I have been taking my dog to Dr. Thomas for chiropractic care for a few years now. My dog is very active and regular treatments with Dr. Thomas have helped to keep her pain free and able to enjoy all the activities she loves. After her first few treatments, I noticed that she was behaving like a puppy again. The treatments obviously have a very positive effect - as soon as my dog recognizes that we're parking outside Dr. Thomas' office, she can't wait to get out of the car to go in. After her treatment, she's so relaxed that she immediately falls asleep in the car on the way home. Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable and patient and I would recommend her to anyone who is considering chiropractic care for their dog.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Doctor Thomas is a fantastic doctor and lovely person! She has has helped with pain that I thought I would never be without. I would, and have, recommended her to friends, coworkers, and anybody who has mentioned any type of pain. Don't waste your time with any other Chriopracter, start with the best in Markham first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

If you are looking for a chiropractor, I highly recommend Dr. Thomas. She spends quality time with each of her patients and does not rush through the appointments. She is friendly, professional and confident. She is quick to diagnose the cause of pain or discomfort and finds the best treatment for patients and works with you on preventative measures and maintenance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453309].votes_count ]]