Rate Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Ratings

I cannot stand my body after darryl had ruined it with his poor liposuction techniques. He has left me with grooves and severe contour irregularities. I hate to look at myself daily. Other surgeons are quite shocked at the terrible quality of the work as well. Some have told me they often see ex patients of Darryl's / for revision or second opinions about his terrible botched work.
Some of the nurses are nice / but the staff are terrible. If you arrive early to your appointment you can hear them bitching about work or patients. The double
Bay day surgery facility is terrible!! I was shocked on the day of my surgery when I saw it. It is like a basement setup at the bottom of the house. It is like a shop of horrors that looks so dated. Like it hadn't been upgraded since the 70's. I do now feel that Darryl's equipment and canulas must be of rubbish quality / to have produced such poor results. He is just out for the money.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2703545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I had a face lift and experienced severe pain for over a year. The scars in my hairline are visible and I have a depressed area in the centre of my head just on the hairline. I went back to see him about the bald areas and was told the hair would grow back but it hasn't.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2701162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I had breast augmentation and liposuction about 5 years ago. Wished I had never seen this doctor. He absolutely stuffed up my perfectly fine but small breasts. The implants where implanted low on the chest wall and wide with about 4 finger gap in between. My my nipples were too high and pointing outwards wouldn't stay in any bras .
After surgery I was kicked out of recovery too quickly despite being sick (vomiting and low BP) and had to yell out to nurses who were not observing me and just chatting in the hall way. I was sick in car on way home etc. Post op swelling was severe and one side remained swollen and larger than the other for months. My scar was also not in the correct location on the base of the breast instead of the crease. I had enduring pain in one breast until I had corrective surgery. Dr hodgkinson called me a "fuss pott" and said that everything was perfect and apparently I was 'too fussy'.
I had to go to Thailand to afford a complex correction. The surgery lasted almost 4 hours to correct the mess that I'm sure dr hodgkinson did in under 45 mins. . I still remember the look on my Thai surgeons face at first appointment like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He just shook his head at me and said " don't worry you are pretty girl I will spend extra time and do good job".
Regarding Lipo he performed.. I had done to my ankle area. The pain was excruciating and was almost 6 months before I could walk at normal pace without having to plant heel to toe slowly. I wore compression garments day and night for 12 months and still wear them at work when standing as they ache and swell.. At five years post op the area is still mottled and bruised colour .. I was assured this would go away but now I have resided to wearing make up on my legs to hide his dodgy work.
This doctor should have retired 20 years ago. Don't go to him. If I was wealthy I would have sued but couldn't afford to loose any more money.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2696454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

my wife has been bearing both the psychological & physical scars from his doctor. A nose job suddenly became a disaster in nose, ear, arm. He will one day need to repay his debt!

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2687956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I had a facelift by Dr Hodgkinson and am thrilled with my result. Everyone says how great I look and I feel better about myself too. I was really worried about having someone operate on my face but Dr Hodgkinson and his staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions both before and after surgery. Thank you all very much! I would definitely recommend them. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I had a horrid experience with this dodgy doctor. His work is botched and he will still tell you that it is a good result. I'm having a lot of trouble in getting it corrected his liposuction is that bad.

Was this rating useful? 17 [[ userState['ratings'][2593386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I had a wonderful result with a face lift and could not be happier. He is a great surgeon and very experienced.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr Hodgkinson. The result wax fantastic. At 43 my eyelids were looking crepey and saggy, making me look old, sad and tired. The surgery restored my former happy youthful look and has made a difference in my confidence. I highly recommend Dr Hodgkinson. He is a master urge on and a gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I wish I had never gone to this horrid surgeon for any work. He left me scarred, lopsided, uneven - botched. He had no shame in lying to my face afterwards that all was ok. I also had to put up with his nasty patronizing demeanor - where he knew best as he has operated on 'x' celebrity or sportsperson. Such rubbish.
I have not felt cared for at all. I am in absolute shock at the moment. He ruined me and just pushed me out the door.

Was this rating useful? 18 [[ userState['ratings'][2557337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I went to doctor Hodgkinson in August this year for a breast lift and augmentation. From the first consultation, I was welcomed by a friendly staff they ended up feeling like a safe family looking after me. I was nervous going into the opp and they continually took all my calls and ensured they addresses all my concerns to put me at ease. My experience was 10/10 all the way from the day of the surgery to aftercare, they checked in on me and always made time for me. Now 6 weeks weeks on I could not e happeri with the result they look amazing, Dr Darryl uses silcone they feel safe amazing natural he listed to way I needed, this operation has boosted my confidence changed my life and all my friends are amaze the look the and feel

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2555678].votes_count ]]