Rate Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Ratings

I had a horrid experience with this dodgy doctor. His work is botched and he will still tell you that it is a good result. I'm having a lot of trouble in getting it corrected his liposuction is that bad.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2593386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I had a wonderful result with a face lift and could not be happier. He is a great surgeon and very experienced.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr Hodgkinson. The result wax fantastic. At 43 my eyelids were looking crepey and saggy, making me look old, sad and tired. The surgery restored my former happy youthful look and has made a difference in my confidence. I highly recommend Dr Hodgkinson. He is a master urge on and a gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I wish I had never gone to this horrid surgeon for any work. He left me scarred, lopsided, uneven - botched. He had no shame in lying to my face afterwards that all was ok. I also had to put up with his nasty patronizing demeanor - where he knew best as he has operated on 'x' celebrity or sportsperson. Such rubbish.
I have not felt cared for at all. I am in absolute shock at the moment. He ruined me and just pushed me out the door.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2557337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I went to doctor Hodgkinson in August this year for a breast lift and augmentation. From the first consultation, I was welcomed by a friendly staff they ended up feeling like a safe family looking after me. I was nervous going into the opp and they continually took all my calls and ensured they addresses all my concerns to put me at ease. My experience was 10/10 all the way from the day of the surgery to aftercare, they checked in on me and always made time for me. Now 6 weeks weeks on I could not e happeri with the result they look amazing, Dr Darryl uses silcone they feel safe amazing natural he listed to way I needed, this operation has boosted my confidence changed my life and all my friends are amaze the look the and feel

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2555678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I went to see dr.hodgkinson for a mummy makeover after having 2 kids. I have been so busy raising them and lost track of looking after myself. I desperately needed a help and my mum's friend who had a breast lift surgery with dr hodgkinson recommended him to me. This was one of the biggest decision in my life as I had to commit financially and timely big time. I am now 8 months post op since my make over and I feel like I am back to my twenties. I have an appointment to see him for a final check up in few weeks. I can't thank him enough for brining me back to life. I really feel beautiful again and can't wait to wear my old bikinis in summer. Also I would like to thank the staff for looking after me so well!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2547529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I need to get my nose fixed by another surgeon. The result from his work was very poor.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2532680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I have been going to dr.hodgkinson's surgery for non surgical treatment for a while by friends' recommendation. Staff there are so welcoming and professional! I am also booked in for a consultation for a possible breast surgery - fingers crossed! I will keep it posted how it's going. I am very excited and I trust him since two of my friends had amazing results - one nose and one breast augmentation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I recently had a procedure with Dr Hodgkinson and found his practice to be warm and friendly. He provided excellent after procedure care . Since then I have continued to visit for non invasive treatments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2496702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I was referred to Dr Hodgkinson by my wife who had breast augmentation 13 years ago. She spoke very highly of him and his team, back then . . . and now.

The procedure I required was a 'Rhinoplasty'. Throughout the entire care-plan/timeline (pre and post-op) regarding my Rhinoplasty, Dr Hodgkinson and his staff were exceptional!

Dr Hodgkinson's Team reflect his professional approach towards excellence in a competitive industry, and most certainly reflect his friendliness, charm and warm sense of humour. I am extremely happy with my result. . . and so is my wife (of course).

Thanks :) !!