Rate Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Ratings

Make sure you don't go to this practice!! Look for bad reviews online and specific sites which will show you the truth about the place and how patients are treated. It's all if things turn out ok. But when they don't - that is when you know the integrity and skill of the place. Dr hodgkinson possesses neither of those qualities.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I recently had a procedure with Dr Hodgkinson and found his practice to be warm and friendly. He provided excellent after procedure care . Since then I have continued to visit for non invasive treatments.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I always find it interesting how when bad feedback is left for daryl - that there is always something positive always there to drown the negativity out. Daryl had ruined many rhinoplasties before - and not looked after those patients. They were treated poorly leading to complaint. Please scroll through the feedback history on ratemds and other sites to see what I am warning you about.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr Hodgkinson by my wife who had breast augmentation 13 years ago. She spoke very highly of him and his team, back then . . . and now. The procedure I required was a 'Rhinoplasty'. Throughout the entire care-plan/timeline (pre and post-op) regarding my Rhinoplasty, Dr Hodgkinson and his staff were exceptional! Dr Hodgkinson's Team reflect his professional approach towards excellence in a competitive industry, and most certainly reflect his friendliness, charm and warm sense of humour. I am extremely happy with my result. . . and so is my wife (of course). Thanks :) !!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

This is arguably the worst practice for plastic surgery within aus if not the world. My procedure was botched by dr hodgkinson. Instead of owning up about that and helping me out - he said he could not see what I was talking about. This seems to be his trademark reply to such situations. Followed by the fact that he cannot guarantee a better result and that he will be charging more. Why would you go to someone like that? Please read bad feedback online and see how those people have been treated. Anyone including dr hodgkinson can write his own good reviews. But the bad ones are important - someone has taken the time to warn you. I wish I had taken more time in looking up warnings like the bad reviews online. The staff were nice enough - but the practice manager/money collecting woman was just as nasty as dr hodgkinson. If he cannot stand by his work - he doesn't care. If he can't see what you are talking about - he is lying. If he can't see - that's more of a worry with cosmetic procedures!!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Hodginkson for the past 14 years where I have had a few cosmetic procedures including breast augementation & liposuction. On each occasion I have found Dr Hodgkinson and all his staff including his reception/admin staff very helpful and knowledgeable. I have been more than satisified with the results from the surgery performed. I had breast augementation done in 2000 and 14 years later they are still perfect. I highly recommend Dr Hodginkson for anyone wanting surgery.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr Hodgkinson was referred to me by a trusted family doctor who knew his work and that he has a very successful practice spanning several decades. I had also seen his work first hand and studied his website and felt informed enough to book a consultation. I found Dr Hodgkinson to be a delightful, genuine man who listened attentively to my needs. I have always been flat chested and after breastfeeding my children even more so. I have a small frame and thought anything larger than a B cup would look out of proportion of which Dr Hodgkinson agreed. My breasts now have a beautiful youthful, symmetrical appearance that fit perfectly into a B cup bra. I am absolutely delighted, my only regret is that I should have done it twenty years ago.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Just a short note to tell Dr.Hodgkinson how much I appreciate the beautiful job you didi with my nose, I love it!! Many thanks for your kindness, talent and expertise! It was wonderful meeting such a fine doctor and fabulous staff.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Having inherited my grandmother's chin, I have always felt self conscious. I have been considering surgery for a while, but lacked the confidence to go through with it. I had heard about Dr Hodgkinson by reputation. Even though I don't live in Sydney, after hearing from other doctors that he is the best, I started doing some research into his work. After viewing his portfolio, I booked a trip interstate immediately for a consult. I was extremely impressed. With confidence and grace, he gave me a thorough and honest assessment. I booked in for surgery the following week.Given his demand, I had to wait until April, but it was worth it! Amazing! Also, the after care I received from the clinic, OUTSTANDING! I was lucky to have a nurse called Candice. Her friendliness and professionalism was excellent and actually made surgery a pleasant experience! As well as a chin implant, I had a brow lift and fat pads removed from my cheeks. I am also already noticing my new profile and beyond happy!

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Dr Hodgkinson performed rhinoplasty on me which has left me with collapsed nostrils, severe breathing problems, dripping nose and one nostril bigger than the other. He tried to tell me that it was a seasonal thing and that I had sinus and to just wear a breathe nose nasal strip to bed. I tried to explain to him that it was a 24/7 issue not just at night but he wouldn't listen to me. He told me he could operate again but couldn't guarantee it would be sucessful and that he would only charge me another $5,000 after I'd alredy paid him $12,000. I wouldn't let him operate on me again if it was free of charge. He got what he wanted and that was for me to walk away.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag