You may also like

Rate Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Ratings

“ The staff at Dr.Hodgkinson are professional, friendly and work as a team under the guidance of Dr.Hodgkinson. The results are excellent with no complications. Minimal pain and discomfort was a bonus. ”

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I have had problems breathing for years now and the shape of my nose bothered me as well. I had my nose operated on by Dr Hodgkinson and it looks fantastic. I am so happy. I have already suggested him to many of my friends . Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr Hodgkinson has cared for many members of my family with skin cancer and for other cosmetic concerns as well. We have always found him to professional, caring and highly skilled.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2792746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Darryl is the worst type of surgeon and person. Have a close look at his results - they are average at best. I feel most of his results galleries are work he has done in the 80's etc. Any pictures he posts on google plus or social media have all the trademarks of something fake about them.
I had a bad experience with this man whereby his liposuction ruined my body. He pretended he had no idea what I was talking about. I have consulted a few other plastic surgeons since for revision / and all of them have had a poor opinion of darryl and his work/management of patients.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2779001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I have had two procedures with Dr Hodgkinson 7 years apart.
Both times i was welcomed warmly and made to feel comfortable.
I trusted the advise given by Dr Hodgkinson on both occasions and am extremly happy with the result.
I followed his recovy plan exactly as instructed to do and my recovery was perfect.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2778821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

18moths ago I had surgery by Dr Hodgkinson Facelift , Abdominoplasty . I am absolutely thrilled with the results Postop . Often I hear comments how well I look . Staff were very helpful preop and Postop. Highly recommend Dr Hodgkinson and staff .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2778765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Great Surgeon, Great Staff, Great Experience. Doctor Hodgkinson was kind polite and helpful from the moment I walked through his door and I left a very happy customer

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2775713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Both my husband and myself have had surgery by Dr Hodgkinson. I had Breast surgery 15 years ago, with my husband being more recent with a Rhinoplasty (2014). We both continue to have skin treatments (& injectables) with either Dr Hodgkinson or one of his Drs or RNs . My husband and I are very happy with our result/s. Dr Hodgkinson is personable, professional and an exceptional plastic, reconstructive & cosmetic surgeon. His staff are wonderful and certainly reflect his warmth and professional approach towards quality service and knowledge of plastic/reconstructive & cosmetic surgery. And although you have to pay a consultation fee, this is normal for specialists, Dr Hodgkinson's fee is very reasonable. My husband received a voucher/discount off their website and they always send us through deals on treatments. I have been to 2 specialists during the past year and they were both $310... And I was told that's the norm. A very happy Customer:)

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2775207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have been going to Dr Hodgkinson now for various procedures for over 15 years and would never go elsewhere. I have had on separate occasions a facelift with incredible results a breast augmentation which still looks great after 8 years and lipo. I also travel the one and a half hours trip to routinely have injectables. The good Dr and his staff treat you like family and although I have on occasion asked for different treatments or surgery Dr Hodgkinson has explained that it is not needed and might suggest alternative non surgical treatments. I trust this man with my body each time and I have never been disappointed. My daughter and some of her friends have had procedures done by Dr Hodgkinson as well over the many years I have known him and not one complaint. You make up your own mind when you have procedures as to who you want to do them and who you want to trust to do them for me it is Dr Hodgkinson every time ,but you must also have realistic ideas of what you expect with the outcome and I think this sometimes is a problem with some people unfortunately .

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2775196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I got several quotes first and they all asked for payment up front. Dr Hodgkinson's price was reasonable, his staff were lovely and I am really happy with the result. This wasn't my first visit to Dr Hodgkinson either. Last year I had the infini treatment. I have had procedures before by him and so have many of my friends. I even gave permission for pictures of me to be on his website because I found all the pictures on the website really useful in seeing what I might expect.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2775130].votes_count ]]