Rate Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson

Dr. Darryl Hodgkinson's Ratings

I had a wonderful result with a face lift and could not be happier. He is a great surgeon and very experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I wish I had never gone to this horrid surgeon for any work. He left me scarred, lopsided, uneven - botched. He had no shame in lying to my face afterwards that all was ok. I also had to put up with his nasty patronizing demeanor - where he knew best as he has operated on 'x' celebrity or sportsperson. Such rubbish.
I have not felt cared for at all. I am in absolute shock at the moment. He ruined me and just pushed me out the door.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I went to doctor Hodgkinson in August this year for a breast lift and augmentation. From the first consultation, I was welcomed by a friendly staff they ended up feeling like a safe family looking after me. I was nervous going into the opp and they continually took all my calls and ensured they addresses all my concerns to put me at ease. My experience was 10/10 all the way from the day of the surgery to aftercare, they checked in on me and always made time for me. Now 6 weeks weeks on I could not e happeri with the result they look amazing, Dr Darryl uses silcone they feel safe amazing natural he listed to way I needed, this operation has boosted my confidence changed my life and all my friends are amaze the look the and feel

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I went to see dr.hodgkinson for a mummy makeover after having 2 kids. I have been so busy raising them and lost track of looking after myself. I desperately needed a help and my mum's friend who had a breast lift surgery with dr hodgkinson recommended him to me. This was one of the biggest decision in my life as I had to commit financially and timely big time. I am now 8 months post op since my make over and I feel like I am back to my twenties. I have an appointment to see him for a final check up in few weeks. I can't thank him enough for brining me back to life. I really feel beautiful again and can't wait to wear my old bikinis in summer. Also I would like to thank the staff for looking after me so well!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I need to get my nose fixed by another surgeon. The result from his work was very poor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2532680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Make sure you don't go to this practice!! Look for bad reviews online and specific sites which will show you the truth about the place and how patients are treated. It's all if things turn out ok. But when they don't - that is when you know the integrity and skill of the place. Dr hodgkinson possesses neither of those qualities.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2504033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I recently had a procedure with Dr Hodgkinson and found his practice to be warm and friendly. He provided excellent after procedure care . Since then I have continued to visit for non invasive treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I always find it interesting how when bad feedback is left for daryl - that there is always something positive always there to drown the negativity out. Daryl had ruined many rhinoplasties before - and not looked after those patients. They were treated poorly leading to complaint. Please scroll through the feedback history on ratemds and other sites to see what I am warning you about.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2493192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I was referred to Dr Hodgkinson by my wife who had breast augmentation 13 years ago. She spoke very highly of him and his team, back then . . . and now.

The procedure I required was a 'Rhinoplasty'. Throughout the entire care-plan/timeline (pre and post-op) regarding my Rhinoplasty, Dr Hodgkinson and his staff were exceptional!

Dr Hodgkinson's Team reflect his professional approach towards excellence in a competitive industry, and most certainly reflect his friendliness, charm and warm sense of humour. I am extremely happy with my result. . . and so is my wife (of course).

Thanks :) !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2491490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

This is arguably the worst practice for plastic surgery within aus if not the world. My procedure was botched by dr hodgkinson. Instead of owning up about that and helping me out - he said he could not see what I was talking about. This seems to be his trademark reply to such situations. Followed by the fact that he cannot guarantee a better result and that he will be charging more.
Why would you go to someone like that? Please read bad feedback online and see how those people have been treated. Anyone including dr hodgkinson can write his own good reviews. But the bad ones are important - someone has taken the time to warn you.
I wish I had taken more time in looking up warnings like the bad reviews online. The staff were nice enough - but the practice manager/money collecting woman was just as nasty as dr hodgkinson.
If he cannot stand by his work - he doesn't care. If he can't see what you are talking about - he is lying. If he can't see - that's more of a worry with cosmetic procedures!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2486857].votes_count ]]