Rate Dr. Kevin McLeod

Dr. Kevin McLeod's Ratings

Kind,caring,thorough,- a pro. Also is "Dad" to Labrador Retriever. How good can a guy possibly be ?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

My cardiologist retired and referred me to Dr. McLeod for ongoing care as he said he was the best guy in Vancouver. I'm really happy I met him. He is very thorough and an excellent cardiologist. He doesn't like pills which really fits with me. He actually stopped some of my drugs and I feel better. Really caring and listens well. Probably the busiest doc I've seen but for good reason. Really well known on the north shore but that is probably because my friends are all old like me! If you need a heart expert or internist he is the doc you want to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

Very helpful. I got heart attack. Dr. Kevin McLeod give me a second life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Saw this doctor several times for arrhythmia and chest pain. He is very superficial and seemed more interested in his attractive young female resident than me! He is not a heart specialist, just a general internist, although he was described as a "heart expert." I ended up seeing an actual cardiologist who was much more helpful and actually listened to me! Now I am doing much better. Be careful if you see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

I trust Dr Mcleod. So far he was very supportive ( Cancer) and always answers my question.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2012

This very talented, learned man saved me 4 years ago, when others had given up. Today I saw him again and needed help. He is there again, his compasion is second to no one. He is a wonderful,caring person and a brilliant doctor to boot. So very happy I was referred to this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I have full confidence in Dr. McLeod and so does my primary care physician. He cares about my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

An outstanding Internist, and we are so lucky to have him in our community. He has been very thoughtful and has gone the extra mile many times with my Dad, who sees him for complicated heart failure problems along with his diabetes. He has kept dear Dad alive!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr. Mcleod is very friendly,he is good at problem solving and will take the time to listen to you. The man is very busy and you might have to wait an extra 15 minutes or so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

I went to Dr mcleod for what I have since discovered was a tumor. Because of my illness i have had some depression. His comment to me was, deal with your depression and then come back when that is figured out.If I had taken his word I would be dead now. Don't go to this Dr unless your illness is very straight forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453778].votes_count ]]