You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin McLeod

Dr. Kevin McLeod's Ratings

Looks great, sounds great but there isnt any action behind the words. Des up getting help from a doctor who cares about the quality of my life. But Just barely existing. if you have endocrine problems see an endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

My family doc sent me to Dr. Mcleod for this strange shortness of breath and burping that others said was my stomach. He didn't believe the tests and really listened to me. He figured out it was my heart and somehow pulled some strings and got me in for an angiogram and a stent all in 5 days. I can not say enough about him! He saved me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2760562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I was treated at Lions' Gate ER by the doctor. I found him knowledgeable, most pleasant, caring, personable. He was training an intern at the time, which was annoying and distracting, considering my condition. All in all, I was pleased with his care and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. McLeod saw me for my diabetes because I thought he was a diabetes specialist. He is not though. He is an internal medicine specialist, not an endocrinologist. I would go see an actual diabetes specialist and not him. His advertising is misleading.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Just saved my life. So lucky to have him as a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

The front desk didn't care how late he was running and were not interested in checking. I left after 35 minutes since I have a life and left work for that appointment. I don't think I should have to give up my income with no end as to when I would be seen. Also the first time I saw him he was not interested at all in listening to my symptoms - just wanted to write me prescription for meds and get me out the door - no interest in a though assessment, just in getting on to his next billing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Kind,caring,thorough,- a pro. Also is "Dad" to Labrador Retriever. How good can a guy possibly be ?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][453787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

My cardiologist retired and referred me to Dr. McLeod for ongoing care as he said he was the best guy in Vancouver. I'm really happy I met him. He is very thorough and an excellent cardiologist. He doesn't like pills which really fits with me. He actually stopped some of my drugs and I feel better. Really caring and listens well. Probably the busiest doc I've seen but for good reason. Really well known on the north shore but that is probably because my friends are all old like me! If you need a heart expert or internist he is the doc you want to see.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][453786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

Very helpful. I got heart attack. Dr. Kevin McLeod give me a second life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Saw this doctor several times for arrhythmia and chest pain. He is very superficial and seemed more interested in his attractive young female resident than me! He is not a heart specialist, just a general internist, although he was described as a "heart expert." I ended up seeing an actual cardiologist who was much more helpful and actually listened to me! Now I am doing much better. Be careful if you see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][453784].votes_count ]]