Dr. Claudia Buracu

Dr. Claudia Buracu

Rate Dr. Claudia Buracu

Dr. Claudia Buracu's Ratings

Dre Buracu has been my dentist for the past 15 years. She has always been sweet and extremely professional. She was referred to me by my old dentist, who was retiring at the time. Not once have I regretted it. She is now my husbands and my boys dentist and they all love her. She always asks if I want the anaesthesia. She always greets me with a smile. She has always been punctual, other than a few minutes delay because of another patient or an emergency. Her staff is friendly, polite and courteous. She has always given me professional advice, telling me when to seek help elsewhere (orthodontist for my older son) when she felt it was necessary. She always has my best interest at heart. I have called because of an emergency and was seen that same evening. She has VERY flexible hours, both day & evening. I have never felt pain while in her chair and have always sat relaxed and confident that she would do everything necessary. I recommend her services without hesitation.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Je considère Dr. Buracu comme un bon dentiste et pour ca je suis son client depuis 8 ans. Les traitements que j’ai eus ont été bien faits, pas de problèmes, même après des années. Elle travaille vite et efficace. Elle et son équipe font le suivi donc je sais tout le temps ce que je dois faire, je dois juste me présenter au rendez-vous. Quand j’appelle pour une urgence, j’explique mon problème et, si absolument nécessaire, je peux avoir un r-v assez vite. Son équipe est aussi professionnelle et accueillante. Les heures des rendez-vous ont été toujours respectées dans mon cas, parfois peut–être quelques minutes de retard que je trouve parfaitement acceptable. D’habitude je veux savoir ce qu’elle va faire, elle prend le temps de m’expliquer. Donc je suis content de son professionnalisme.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Excellente dentiste. Le pont qu'elle m'a fait est très bien dans ma bouche. Je la recommande sans aucune réserve!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

Excellent dentist. Knowledgeable, caring and knows how to treat her customers well. She is my dentist for the past 5 years and i don’t think I’ll ever go to another dentist. The stuff is great and friendly, the office is equipped with newest technology, there are many reasons why I DEFINATLY WOULD RECCOMEND THIS DENTIST.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Certainly the BEST dentist i had ever been to. Not only that Dr. Burlacu is a great professional, she is also a great person. Very knowledgeable in her field as she offers the best long term solutions to problems and clearly explains all the steps of the procedures. Her office is equipped with high-edge dental technology that makes the experience comfortable and not as unpleasant as it usually is in other dental offices i had previously been to. She is clearly a master of her profession and i strongly recommend her to those who look for durable dental solutions.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

i strongly recomande this dentist. i am this dentist pacient from 10 years and i considered a very competent dentist. she disscused with me every detail concerning decisions made and the solutions was the best for me and my budget. i also appreciate colabotration this dentist had with other specialsts in order to take the optimal decision for me.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

Bonne dentiste, très professionnelle et compétente. Je suis un patient de Dr. Buracu depuis sept ans et elle ne fait pas de traitement pour rien. De plus, elle prend le temps de tous expliquer en utilisant la camera itraoral. Je lui fais confiance et j’apprécie sa maitrise. Dr. Buracu est excellente en restauration cosmétique et je la recommanderai à tous ceux qui recherchent un dentiste professionnelle, généreuse et honnête.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

Worst dentist ever.I spent over 10000 dollars in total (cash and assurance) for fillings ,canal treatments and other.She removed all of my old fillings saying are bad,and the new ones she made already have cavities after less than 2 years.She works very negligent,she always complain being tired, she works on 2 or 3 patients simultaneously going from one to the other.She is working very fast and if i rise my hand cause i feel pain she pretend not seeing.If the tooth require only fillings she drill more so finally will need canal treatment(a canal treatment is over 1200$,a filling was @ 200$).She smokes so her hands and mouth smell bad.I WILL NOT RECOMEND THIS DENTIS

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

I'm not recommended this dentist. She's not professional, she's late, and she's working for money. I had a tooth pain, but she do not why!!! Don't go see her, you'll regret.

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

Je suis très satisfaite de cette dentiste. Elle travaille très rapidement et accepte de faire les traitements sans anesthésie, et ça ne fait pas très mal. Contrairement aux autres dentistes, j'ai trouvé que ses plombages tenaient très longtemps (en fait depuis plusieurs années ils tiennent)

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag