Rate Dr. John M. Williams

Dr. John M. Williams's Ratings

I can't thank him enough for saving my family time and money with an on the spot diagnosis and treatment. I was told to go some where else to get mine and my kids problems taken care of but the cost was astronomical and you were seen by maybe seen by a nurse and her technicians. There is a lot to be said for his vast knowledge in not only the having an M.D. Behind his name but also a Ph.D. He knows his stuff I love it I want my kids to be just like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609985].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

After 11 torturous years of acne and many, many dermatologists and thousands of useless (and outrageously expensive) treatments), Dr Williams cured my daughter's acne with 6 months of accutane treatments. We never waited more than a few seconds (literally) in the waiting room. He and his staff are kind, answer all questions thoroughly, and treat you like family. Although he isn't in insurance networks, he works with your insurance out of network benefits and is more than gracious (costing less than most other dermatologists we've seen)! We would HIGHLY recommend Dr Williams (and his staff). There is none better!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Williams and his staff. After trying a number of dermatologists to help me with my adult acne, I finally found someone who was willing to help me. My first appointment with Dr. Williams was for an entire hour and I never felt rushed. He gave 100% of his attention to me and my concerns. Not only is he a fantastic and knowledgable doctor, but he is a good listener. My face is finally clear after 30 years and I couldn't be happier. Don't waste your time trying other dermatogists- He is excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2010

One of the most thorough and knowledgeable physicians I have ever been to. Understands the relation of the skin to the rest of the body systems and is a superior diagnostician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Knowledge, skill and personality all in one. An excellent diagnostician and a concerned and caring individual. Research oriented and willing to fully listen to and discuss your concerns. His full attention when you are with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

Excellent!! He diagnosed and treated a rash that three others failed to properly diagnose. Young, but bright and cutting edge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

Awesome! So detail oriented and thorough. Really great at teaching and following up. Diagnosed something 3 other doctors missed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

Dr. Williams is breath of fresh air. His practice is opposite the many dermatology factories practicing medicine today. DR Williams is caring, knowledgeable, and dedicated to his profession. I was miss diagnosed several times over a period of four months. Dr Williams on my first visit properly diagnosed me with a rare staff infection. Dr Williams gives his patients thorough examinations and spends 45-60 minutes on initial visit. Luckily for me I found Dr. Williams by doing a web search then calling office. He is young but is a PHD as well as a MD who did his training at Harvard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][453830].votes_count ]]