Dr. Hans E. Bengtson

Dr. Hans E. Bengtson

Rate Dr. Hans E. Bengtson

Dr. Hans E. Bengtson's Ratings

I've visited dr. Bengston 3 days ago to be treated for fibromyalgia. Dr Bengston prescribed me suboxone. would like to thank him for this this medicine has helped me more than anything i have ever taken. if narcotics are not working for you try this medicine I feel better than I have in years and I suggest this medicine for anyonethat is having a hard time with pain.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

This doctor is very unpleasant, a very cold, rude and unfeeling person. I often left his office in tears he would be so mean. It's very sad actually because he is very knowledge. He should not be treating patients, but doing research or something else. I think he must have a miserable life to be the way he is and treat people the way he does.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

As I do with all doctors that I visit before the first time, I read the reviews online about Dr. Bengston. I had a bad feeling about the negative reviews but since I can't base everyting on other's opinions I went anyway. Wasted my time, gas, and money to be seen by him. He COMPLETELY discounted what was clearly stated in my MRI's as degeneration in the facet joints of my lower lumbar, as was as radicular pain that stems from injuries in auto accidents that leaving me feeling like I have whiplash years after the fact after any sort of strenuous or mildly strenuous activity. He offered me Suboxone, which I have had horrid side effects from (nightmares and global headaches) and prescribed a PATCH with the same main ingredient. He told me that if I didn't like what he had to offer that this wasn't the right "clinic" for me. All this guy is doing is earning a paycheck. He is not here to help you. Want real help? Do some research and find someone else. Make lots of phone calls.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

I saw this doctor the other day because he was closer to my house than my origonal PM Dr. BIG mistake. This guy told me I was on too many narcotics (I take 1 20 mg oxycontin every 12 hrs, and up to 2 percocets in 24 hrs) for someone with a normal MRI. I couldn't believe this guy would utter those words. I will go ahead and drive the extra 20 minutes to my old PM, thanks!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

The worst pain physician I've ever seen. Do not go. Completely disregarded my issues and concerns. After many mri's and evals by other docs, he provided no treatment plan. He even falsified my medical records. No compassion whatsoever. Horrible and quite unfortunate.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr. Bengston for chronic pain in my hip. I was in a lot of pain, and I had given up on making it stop completely- I just wanted relief quick. Dr. Bengston insisted on a combination of medication and physical therapy, even though I was reluctant. Two months later I can stop taking meds because Dr. Bengston insisted on a curative course, not just short term relief.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

Yall are great! Always available, easy to get an appointment, and willing to listen. Very polite, very informative, on time, friendly, very professional. Front desk is always very prompt and friendly.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

The doctor was very understanding and the staff was very helpful. Everything went very well and all the options were explained in detail. I feel better that someone finally cares about my pain.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

Everyone is so very nice & helpful. Everyone from the nurses, techs & Drs. I always feel welcome when i walk in & everyone goes out of their way to make sure I'm comfortable. if I call with a problem before my appointment they always return my call later that day & do anything and everything in their power to help. I think very highly of each and every one of the staff at Advanced pain Care :)

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag