Rate Dr. Hans E. Bengtson

Dr. Hans E. Bengtson's Ratings

Worst doctor experience of my life. This man is the coldest, rudest doctor I have ever seen - and I work in the medical field! Shame on him. Stay away - FAR away!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

BEWARE!!!Worst doctor experience of my life! I left his office in tears. Cold, rude and no bedside manners whatsoever. He should not be able to interact with the general public.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

hes in the wrong job... if your head is not falling off ...he wont help...

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Doctor and staff are terrible. I got stuck with this guy bcs of an insurance change. New record of inhumane treatment. I don't even know if it's legal to treat people this badly. I've heard that is illegal to undermedicate patients I hope someone with a lawyer puts this cold-hearted man in his place.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I've visited dr. Bengston 3 days ago to be treated for fibromyalgia. Dr Bengston prescribed me suboxone. would like to thank him for this this medicine has helped me more than anything i have ever taken. if narcotics are not working for you try this medicine I feel better than I have in years and I suggest this medicine for anyonethat is having a hard time with pain.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

This doctor is very unpleasant, a very cold, rude and unfeeling person. I often left his office in tears he would be so mean. It's very sad actually because he is very knowledge. He should not be treating patients, but doing research or something else. I think he must have a miserable life to be the way he is and treat people the way he does.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

As I do with all doctors that I visit before the first time, I read the reviews online about Dr. Bengston. I had a bad feeling about the negative reviews but since I can't base everyting on other's opinions I went anyway. Wasted my time, gas, and money to be seen by him. He COMPLETELY discounted what was clearly stated in my MRI's as degeneration in the facet joints of my lower lumbar, as was as radicular pain that stems from injuries in auto accidents that leaving me feeling like I have whiplash years after the fact after any sort of strenuous or mildly strenuous activity. He offered me Suboxone, which I have had horrid side effects from (nightmares and global headaches) and prescribed a PATCH with the same main ingredient. He told me that if I didn't like what he had to offer that this wasn't the right "clinic" for me. All this guy is doing is earning a paycheck. He is not here to help you. Want real help? Do some research and find someone else. Make lots of phone calls.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

I saw this doctor the other day because he was closer to my house than my origonal PM Dr. BIG mistake. This guy told me I was on too many narcotics (I take 1 20 mg oxycontin every 12 hrs, and up to 2 percocets in 24 hrs) for someone with a normal MRI. I couldn't believe this guy would utter those words. I will go ahead and drive the extra 20 minutes to my old PM, thanks!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

The worst pain physician I've ever seen. Do not go. Completely disregarded my issues and concerns. After many mri's and evals by other docs, he provided no treatment plan. He even falsified my medical records. No compassion whatsoever. Horrible and quite unfortunate.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag