Rate Dr. Alexander M. Mason

Dr. Alexander M. Mason's Ratings

Alex Mason is a master at what he does. From a MRI that showed little, he made the Executive decision to operate on my back. After I woke up from my surgery, Alex Mason was very pleased to let me know that he was able to free up my nerves and relieve compression in my back. I am so happy and blessed that he decided to work on me. Because of him, I'm now on the recovery to being pain free! Thank you Alexander Mason. You helped change my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Mason is a very nice, compassionate and caring surgeon. He took care of my elderly mother during our recent hospital stay for a brain bleed. He was precise and accurate about her options, and ultimately did surgery for her condition. She has made an excellent recovery and I am very grateful for his expertise. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

When Dr. Mason described the statistics on my back surgery he cited the chance of surgery being unsuccessful as 5%. Immediately before the surgery he cited them as 10%. I may be an outlier, but my surgery was unsuccessful. Additionally, I never saw Dr. Mason after my surgery, even though I continued to receive care for over a year. It wasn't until over a year after my surgery that the PA told me he had noticed an indication of nerve damage during the surgery, indicating that the surgery would not fix my problem. I spent over a year recovering, doing physical therapy, and trying to recover from surgery. Now, in addition to my back and leg pain, I also have complication from the surgery (cutting through muscle and tendons). Dr. Mason is very nice, but I am definitely not pleased with my treatment and outcome, especially since they waited over a year to tell me that I had nerve pain and the surgery would not resolve my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I have no comment, the above rating scale speaks for itself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Dr. Mason, his PAs, and staff were all very professional and provided excellent care from evaluation through post op.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Dr Mason and his office staff were wonderful. Everything was explained, services were prompt, cordial and invested. My quality of life has improved beyond my expections; pain is gone. I'm only sorry I waited so long to have surgery done. I like his repution for conservative treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

You will NEVER find a more compassionate and knowledgeable staff. After suffering for over 2 years with Trigiminal nerve pain,they knew what was exactly wrong and were very forth coming with the truth about what I would be facing. The entire staff is very very caring and Dr Mason and all his PAs were very concerned with my healing. I was at the end of my rope and they gave me a knot and let me hold on. I have a long way to go but they were honest and told me that. I have the utmost respect for all of them and I would recommend them to anyone who is suffering any kind of nerve pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Very professional, caring, knowledgeable and great communication skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Mason performed surgery that gave me back my ability to do daily tasks and have a normal life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Mason and his staff were extremely helpful, patient and supportive. I never felt rushed and I always felt like they put my needs first. I was very impressed with Dr. Mason's bedside manner. My surgery had to be canceled unexpectedly, not only did he have his PA come and talk to me he called me personally the next day to reschedule the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454114].votes_count ]]