Rate Dr. Paul Fedak

Dr. Paul Fedak's Ratings

Dr. Fedak recently did a valve replacement and double bypass on my husband. I loved that he took the time to meet with me to explain the procedure, what was done and what to expect. He was very kind and knowledgeable. My husband is doing very well, and has had his cardiologist comment on what a good job Dr. Fedak did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Fedak is the best of the best cardiac surgeons. He replaced my aortic valve and repaired an aortic anyerism. He saved my life not once, but twice in a 5 week period and my quality of life is back where it should be. He was very good at helping me through surgery complications(infection, sternum not healing properly). I wouldn't want any other surgeon if I had to go through it again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

This is definitely one of the best medical professionals in Canada if not the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Anticipating the repair/replacement of a mitral valve, an unhurried interview with this Doctor was most valuable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454125].votes_count ]]