Rate Dr. Paul Fedak

Dr. Paul Fedak's Ratings

Dr. Fedak repaired my mitral valve on October 12, 2014. The very moment he walked in the room at our first meeting I felt the confidence and certainty he radiated.
Dr. Fedak explained me everything very thoroughly and was very precise in answering all of my many questions. He also took a serious note of my concerns and wishes regarding the type of the possible valve prosthetic replacement. After that he let perform additional test on me, to make sure that our discussion was realistic and he scheduled another appointment to confirm the new findings.
Now, almost 12 weeks later I am very content that I had this surgery done, feeling better than ever, especially in the gym.
For me Dr. Fedak is the best surgeon I could wish for and I would recommend Dr. Fedak to everyone including my children if they would need similar surgery.
My name is Thomas V, I am 66 years young and if interested in more good news or any details of a surgery experience, you cam contact me at com-com@shaw.ca

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Fedak recently did a valve replacement and double bypass on my husband. I loved that he took the time to meet with me to explain the procedure, what was done and what to expect. He was very kind and knowledgeable. My husband is doing very well, and has had his cardiologist comment on what a good job Dr. Fedak did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Fedak is the best of the best cardiac surgeons. He replaced my aortic valve and repaired an aortic anyerism. He saved my life not once, but twice in a 5 week period and my quality of life is back where it should be. He was very good at helping me through surgery complications(infection, sternum not healing properly). I wouldn't want any other surgeon if I had to go through it again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

This is definitely one of the best medical professionals in Canada if not the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Anticipating the repair/replacement of a mitral valve, an unhurried interview with this Doctor was most valuable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454125].votes_count ]]