Rate Dr. Melinda NITSCH

Dr. Melinda NITSCH's Ratings

I have been looking for years for a female doctor who is caring, a good listener, and thorough with exams and diagnostics. It had gotten to the point where I dreaded my medical check-ups. I went to Dr. White and had a great experience. She is all of the above and I left feeling well-cared for and seen as a whole person, not just a number or a set of ailments. She was also able to pinpoint a condition that I had been complaining about and visiting doctors for a year with no results. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

I had an awful experience with another primary care doctor when I got on this insurance plan, so I changed to dr. white. She's awesome! Super knowledgeable about Western medicine but also an osteopath so she did some very nice things for my chronic back pain. She was very warm and caring, and I really felt cared for. Also, her staff was funny and perceptive. I was miserable when I came in, but felt so taken care of that I didn't want to leave! Highly recommended.

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag