Rate Dr. Ahmareen H. Khan

Dr. Ahmareen H. Khan's Ratings

She spent little time with me and did not address my problem with tightness of chest and hard to breath during physical activity. I would not recommend her.

Submitted June 22, 2014 | flag

Dr.Khan is a wonderful, pleasant and knowledgable physician. The staff was not so pleasant; one of the young ladies made me feel very uncomfortable with her tone, one of those people everyone dreads to have contact with. It's unfortunate Dr. Khan hired someone with such a cancerous attitude.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Great personality. Very knowledgeable. I like her a lot.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Such a kind and knowledgeable doctor, is treating my sleep disorder, and I am feeling so much better!

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

She is the best doctor that has helped my husband with lung disease. She is very careful of what kind of medicine to give my husband to hopeful to cure is disease, and help him to breath better so he can live longer. If anybody wants a awsome for their lungs, I really would refer Dr.Khan.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag