Rate Dr. Ahmareen H. Khan

Dr. Ahmareen H. Khan's Ratings

She spent little time with me and did not address my problem with tightness of chest and hard to breath during physical activity. I would not recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr.Khan is a wonderful, pleasant and knowledgable physician. The staff was not so pleasant; one of the young ladies made me feel very uncomfortable with her tone, one of those people everyone dreads to have contact with. It's unfortunate Dr. Khan hired someone with such a cancerous attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Great personality. Very knowledgeable. I like her a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Such a kind and knowledgeable doctor, is treating my sleep disorder, and I am feeling so much better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

She is the best doctor that has helped my husband with lung disease. She is very careful of what kind of medicine to give my husband to hopeful to cure is disease, and help him to breath better so he can live longer. If anybody wants a awsome for their lungs, I really would refer Dr.Khan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][454854].votes_count ]]