Rate Dr. Nina Muhammad

Dr. Nina Muhammad's Ratings

I have been searching for an ob/gyn for years now, and finally stumbled on Dr. Muhammad. She's so wonderful! Not only does she take the time to answer any and all questions I have, she takes her time and respects the time she's reserved for my appointment. When I was having issues with my birth control, she took the time to figure out which brand would work best for me - other doctors I have been to just prescribed the first pill that came to their minds. She really is an amazing doctor and I'm lucky to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2009

I was glad to have found Dr. Muhammad for my reproductive system issues. She's smart, funny, nice, and an all around great doctor. I feel very safe and secure in her capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][455092].votes_count ]]