Rate Dr. Steven A. Mantegari

Dr. Steven A. Mantegari's Ratings

Arrived for three extractions, including one wisdom. Dr Mantegari was very accomodating with my questions and concerns. However once the procedure started the two women assisting seemed rushed, and even flustered when they couldn't find a vein for IV. This really frightened me. I was pretty scared as I faded into la-la-land. (in all fairness I must mention I was on nitrous by then and it can cause a certain "time dilation" and feeling of loss-of-control) The rest is all good. I've had previous extractions and Dr. M seems to do beautiful work. Its like he knew where the eject buttons were. Healed quickly - no probs whatsoever. Downside: I was a cash patient ... $$$

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

I was completely freaked out about having my wisdom teeth extracted! I had never been sedated before and I was extremely fearful of the pain I might incur. The entire staff was caring and compassionate and never made me feel badly for being anxious and scared. Dr Mantegari is extremely professional and catered to my special requests. He made me feel comfortable and was informative every step of the way. There was absolutely no discomfort, minimal pain (after) and no swelling at all. I had noting to be afraid of! I was in good hands! I am confident recommending Dr Mantegari and his team of professionals and will certainly return in the event I myself am ever in need of additional oral surgery!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

When I arrived I had some anxieties about having my wisdom tooth removed, since I had never had a tooth extracted before. The staff at the front desk assured me that Dr. Mantegari was the best and that it would be very quick and as close to painless as possible. They were very friendly and answered all of my questions which made me feel more at ease. When I was brought back (on time) the proceedure was explained thoroughly and was again assured that the Dr. was the best. I laid back, put my headphones on and within 30 minutes my tooth was gone. Just as I was informed, it was possibly the BEST dentist visit I have EVER had. Dr. Mantegari was very quick and indeed it was as close to painless as I could have ever imagined! I only felt one shot which was in the roof of my mouth and a tiny bit of pressure! I have had very little swelling and Absolutely NO pain what so ever since leaving his office! I will only go to Dr. Mantegari from now on! He is in fact THE BEST Oral Surgeon there is!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Pulled wisdom tooth, went super smoothly. Dr. Mantegari did a great job and less than 48 hours later I feel fantastic. The extraction took less than 5 minutes (not counting the numbing wait time).

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

Very nice!!!! Highly recommend. I got four wisdom teeth pulled, had little swelling and hardly any pain, I didn't even have to use my pain meds. His staff is very sweet and this experience was a breeze!

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

Very pleasant doctor made me feel very comfortable in a time of stress

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

I'm so grateful to Dr.Mantegari and his staff! He did my implant which insurance didn't cover. He gave me a 25% discount!! I was very nervous and he and his staff but my fears to ease. I highly recommend him for any oral surgery needs. Was reading his background information while waiting. Credintials were amazing he is an awsome surgeon!!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mantegari spent a great deal of time explaining my options and made me feel very comfortable. I would return to Dr.Montegari anytime. The best oral surgeon I have been to.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

I went in there for a scheduled consultation and before I was asked about anything else, I was told to provide proof of insurance and aked how I would be making up the difference. I left without seeing the dentist. I would rather keep impacted wisdom teeth for a few more days than leave a penny for this staff.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag

The office staff was wonderful and the doctor is great. I felt very comfortable under their care. The co-pay seemed very fair for the procedure. I wound up getting dry socket and was able to come in the morning after the day I complained. I was quickly tended to and left in a matter of minutes at no expense. I would use these guys again if necessary.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag