Rate Dr. Michael Subik

Dr. Michael Subik's Ratings

Dr. Subik has been my doctor for a couple of years he has worked with me on correcting a severe ankle infection caused by previous surgeries . He is honest and caring and when no other Dr. would help he did. I travel hour to see him for this problem and any surgeries and because he's just that good! And his staff is the best by far of any doctor's office. I chose Dr. Subik because they are knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating. I recommend this office highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

i am a 53 year old male who was diagnosed with osteomelitis last september,1st doctor stated that left foot would most likely need to be amputated because i am also a diabetic,being a biker that was not news that i was ready for,after meeting dr subik,i was much more at ease,dr subik had to remove 1 inch of heel bone from my left foot,after being treated by dr subik and his staff,i am on the way to a full recovery,awesome doctor,the best staff,could not give him a higher recommendation,rode my harley yesterday for the 1st time since surgery,thanks again for everything jp

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I believe in angels, he is one, loving,care, gentle, doctor who only cares about his patients and give the best treatments to make you feel better.I have 3 heels spurs in my feet and he is the best for my surgery.Great staff personel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

From the time I walked in, everyone was very helpful and extremely eager to make sure the procedure went smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Subik has been my doctor for years for various issues with my feet and ankles. He recently operated on me. I travel 2.5 hours to see him for this surgery and related recuperation processes because he's just that good! And his staff is the best by far of any doctor's office. I could have seen a local surgeon, but that doctor seemed to always be in a rush and his staff was the worst. I chose Dr. Subik because they are knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating. I recommend this office highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

My kids and I loved him, he made us very comfortable and understanding to our needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Excellent Staff....... Very professional.... I am 100% satisfied

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I found that Dr. Subik was extremely informative and compassionate from the first office visit. He was very concerned about my ankle fracture and made the entire experience as comfortable as

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

Just did surgery on my ankle ! He is very informative.. he goes over everything with you. and returns your calls right away even on weekends! I highly reccomend him !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr Subik cured my foot pain with PRP therapy and I am now able to go running. God Bless him for giving me my health back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1236492].votes_count ]]