Rate Dr. Greg Lozowski

Dr. Greg Lozowski's Ratings

Greg has been my dentist for many years, since his first or second year in practice. He has a very practical approach and does not try to "sell dentistry". I feel very fortunate to have found him. Everyone in the practice is professional and compassionate. Many staff have been there for a long time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Everyone is so polite, kind and compassionate in his office. Once Dr. Lozowski even stayed late to do a procedure on my mouth. Dr. L and his wife, she works at the desk, are really down to earth nice people. It’s silly to say but honestly you feel like family when you go there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Greg Lozowski has been my dentist since he moved to the Clayton Park area, in joint practice with his sister. Any comments I have read on this site about his professionalism; demeanor; intelligence; promptness kindness and compassion are all true. This is the best dentist

I have ever --or shall ever--have.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Lozowski is a good dentist. They fit me in on short notice when I was in town on business and I did not have to wait.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2563997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I have referred my entire family to go see Dr. Greg! His entire team are lovely to speak with as well as work with you, and Greg is an ultimate professional and a perfectionist in his work. Ethical, professional, and a great sense of humor - Thanks Dr. Lozowski...I love my smile, and yes, Shari I am flossing!!
MM

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2550326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I can't even. I am sure I am one of the worst patients. I had a terrible dentist as a child and lots of teeth pulled and fillings - which are now having to be replaced. I literally shake in the chair while poor Dr Lozowski gently does what absolutely needs to be done (and only what needs to be done). He is a respectful and kind gentleman who genuinely cares about his patients. And the staff are also amazing. Dr Lozowski absolutely deserves the #1 rating that he has.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2534244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Great dentist, never feel the needle. Caring, he does what you can afford, and what is the best treatment for you, its not about the almighty dollar. His nurses are kind, friendly, as are the people at the front. If you are looking for a fair, pain free dentist, then Dr. Lozowski is your guy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2515091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I have gone to a few dentist's in my life, but none as compassionate, thorough or meticulous as Dr. Lozowski. He is kind, conscious of any fear you may have, and makes you feel so at ease. He takes him time to do it right, even if he runs behind, which I really appreciate. It's great to feel he isn't rushing me out the door. He always explains things in detail as well. I love how you never feel the needle, he is a painless dentist. He is very respectful to his staff too when I am there, it's always a positive experience for me. His staff are friendly and courteous as well. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing dentist .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr.Lozowski was great. He makes you feel very at ease, and I have have never such a painless experience at the dentist. I am sure his job is high stress but you would never know it. He smiles and takes his time. His staff are friendly as well. Great location and great service!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1236527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Greg is the best dentist I have ever gone to. He makes the experience of going to the dentist stress free. He is so gentle you don't even feel the freezing needle, when he freezes your mouth. He has a great sense of humour, is very down to earth and puts you at ease. Gina his hygienist is very gentle when she cleans your teeth. As a matter of fact all of his staff are great !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1236526].votes_count ]]