Rate Dr. Greg Lozowski

Dr. Greg Lozowski's Ratings

Great dentist, never feel the needle. Caring, he does what you can afford, and what is the best treatment for you, its not about the almighty dollar. His nurses are kind, friendly, as are the people at the front. If you are looking for a fair, pain free dentist, then Dr. Lozowski is your guy.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I have gone to a few dentist's in my life, but none as compassionate, thorough or meticulous as Dr. Lozowski. He is kind, conscious of any fear you may have, and makes you feel so at ease. He takes him time to do it right, even if he runs behind, which I really appreciate. It's great to feel he isn't rushing me out the door. He always explains things in detail as well. I love how you never feel the needle, he is a painless dentist. He is very respectful to his staff too when I am there, it's always a positive experience for me. His staff are friendly and courteous as well. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing dentist .

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr.Lozowski was great. He makes you feel very at ease, and I have have never such a painless experience at the dentist. I am sure his job is high stress but you would never know it. He smiles and takes his time. His staff are friendly as well. Great location and great service!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Greg is the best dentist I have ever gone to. He makes the experience of going to the dentist stress free. He is so gentle you don't even feel the freezing needle, when he freezes your mouth. He has a great sense of humour, is very down to earth and puts you at ease. Gina his hygienist is very gentle when she cleans your teeth. As a matter of fact all of his staff are great !!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

This dentist, his co-workers and staff are professional, personable, cheerful. Always focused on patient comfort and successful treatment. Competent in up-to-date treatments but no high pressure sales to upgrade to most expensive options. Unlike my previous dentist, Dr. Lozowski stands behind his work and is satisfied only with his very best effort on patient's behalf.Truly the very best dentistry experience I've ever had. No pain with needles, efficient procedures including cleanings,intelligent and carefully considered answers to all of my questions. This guy is terrific!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Greg's my gest fentist ever. He takes care to keep dental pain to a minimun. He does sxcellent fillings, bonding, and he sends me to a periodontist or endodontist if the work I need is outside his ususl scope. Greg is very neat, organized and clean. His staff and patients adore him, Recently he made me a new bite plane. It is very comfortable. Whenever I speak of Greg to other, prospective, patients, I am sure to add the humane qualities to his dental expertise. Greg has no "attitude" problems to plague his patients and co-workers with.It may be slightly uncomfortable in the dental chair;that is something other than Dr. Lowzowski and his team. As a teacher, I give himm an A+

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

I started seeing Greg seven years ago and I can't begin to express my appreciation for the service, peace of mind and familiarity that you get from going to their office. I've recommended him to all my friends. What a wonderful experience everytime I go. He's just awesome!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

A 1000 characters can not describe Greg, this is a disservice to input. Greg is very good at what he does and he really cares. I am what one would call a "sensitive patient" and I used to dread any dentist. He is kind, sympathetic, not money hungry( I am sure he likes $$, who does not)and he is very caring. His needles do not hurt, he takes his time, he is cognizant of his patient's needs and fears. I have visited Greg from January, more than 20 times. Example, I had meat wedged between my teeth last night and I was in terrible pain. I called Carol ( she is great) and she fit me in the same date. Greg saw and me, and for all the times that I have come in, he has NEVER ever made me feel that he is having a bad day or why is this guy here again, never. He just smiled and helped.There is no Dentist like Greg!!My whole family goes to Greg.Why are people going to these rude and uncaring dentists when there is GREG, WHY? I pray for this guy, may God bless him and give him much goodness.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

After a very bad dental experience last year in which my jaw was injured and I was in agony, I had stopped trusting dentists. Dr. Lozowski was very kind, very honest and very knowledgeable and you get the feeling that he is genuinely more concerned with his patient's well-being rather than money. His staff seem to be like him, very real and friendly. If you've stopped trusting dentists, give Dr. Lozoqski a try.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Greg is the best dentist from which I have ever received treatment. He oozes with genuine kindness and care for his patients, is a perfectionist, very down-to-earth, and a true professional. It is so clear that he is not in this profession for the money, but for the authentic love of the work and care for his patients. thank you for restoring my faith in Dentists.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag