Rate Dr. Miguel J. Tepedino

Dr. Miguel J. Tepedino's Ratings

Great service and manners. Friends recommended Dr. Tepedino and they were right the guy is a very good doctor.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

I tell everyone I know what a great doc he is! I wish I started seeing him years ago because he fixed so many problems that I thought had no treatment!

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

You are very lucky to be a patient of a caring Doctor like Dr "Tep". Caring beyond belief and very well educated.Top notch.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

Great doctor and caring staff. Couldn't ask for any better.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tepedino is a great doctor. He is very attentive and takes the time to discuss your concerns with you.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

We have been very pleased with Dr. Tepedino, have recommended him to other family members and lots of friends. Is very caring and concerned and doesn't mind answering our questions.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Tepedino is the most caring doctor I've ever had! He's very smart, and he always takes time to listen and discuss my problems with me. I can't imagine ever finding a better doctor!

Submitted June 28, 2009 | flag