Rate Dr. Cory Torgerson

Dr. Cory Torgerson's Ratings

I have serious sinus issue and I went to visit him .., I waited about 10 min ... My experience was perfect .. I actually went there to get a surgery however he gave me a nasal rinse and said if this doesn't work then you may have the surgery .., that tells me he's not just about the money but He actually cares about his patients .i tried the rinse for a day and my sense of smell as come back ... Thank you doctor for saving my life ... God bless.. To all the people that wrote crap about Him .... Seriously get a life !!

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

worst doc I've ever seen!I went to see this doc for Botox and fillers around my eyes and lips. He seemed very caring in the initial appointment. He started encouraging me to do a nose job as he was injecting my lips,, he totally ruined my lips! He insisted that is swollen and it’ll get better in a few days. I went back to see him 4 days after as my lips didn’t get any better-only worst. He never admitted to his mistakes but agreed to fix it IF I pay the whole amount again! He was so nasty and verbally abusive when I was discussing the fact that I do not have to pay for his mistakes. He told me that he understands but it’s too sad that I can’t afford it. He is very rude and incompetent and I couldn’t not believe he was the same person who was super nice before he wanted me to do the procedure. In my opinion he does not care about people and is only after the $$$$$

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I had a broken nose and went to Dr.Torgerson without any research (which was the worst decision of my life!) i was amazed at how friendly the staff were and also his fancy looking office. I talked to him about my broken nose but he kept saying that i should get a chin implant! and also some botox. so he talked me into getting the chin implant. he said that everything can be done at once and i will be fine after a week and much more promises. after the surgery i was in bed for more than a month! i couldn't talk or eat for a week due to the "chin implant" and i couldn't breath and sleep at night. both (nose and chin implant) went wrong (chin implant had moved!!) that people couldn't recognize me, when i told him that i wasn't satisfied he got mad and he was a total different person. He finally agreed to do them again after months of argument and going to his office. the second one was done in 2012, both went wrong again! its 2014, still unsatisfied! i wish i had never gone to him! waste!!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Compliments to Dr. Cory Torgerson for offering a wide variety of the most advanced procedures available. My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Torgerson for over 3 years now. Our experience has been nothing but positive. From the moment you arrive at his office you’re always treated to with prompt attention in a warm and welcoming environment. Dr. Torgerson and his staff provide extensive experience in dermatology -coupled with genuine concern for patients. I’ve never felt pressured to have any procedures done. As a matter of fact Dr. Torgerson has advised me against doing certain facial touch- ups that I wanted as he felt it wasn’t necessary at the time. He always wants you to look your best but in the most natural way. Thanks to the Torgerson Team for helping us to achieve the look we desire in addition to helping us maintain healthy skin.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Torgerson is an excellent surgeon, he is meticulous , very patient and caring. He is an exceptional human being.I know Dr Torgerson for over 3 years. I had Crown lift surgery and Upper eye lid surgery, both very successful, ever since I come to see Dr Torgerson regularly for Botox, and Derma Fillers. When I come to see him for any procedure, I feel relaxed and confident because I know that any facial procedure done by him will look natural and not overdone. dr Torgerson also introduced me to an excellent and affordable Facial Skin care system. His staff is very polite, friendly and helpful, you are always greeted with a smile, they will get out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Without any hesitation I recommend Dr Cory Torgerson to others.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

Love Dr. Torgerson and his clinic! Environment is friendly and welcoming and I was at ease the moment I met him. He is a caring, talented surgeon. Passionate about his work, his enthusiasm is contagious. I was worried about my age - 68 - but he took the time to listen to my concerns and clearly explained what was doable. I felt no pressure to proceed and went ahead with a full face/neck lift. Surgery went well - follow-ups have been timely and positive. I am very happy with the result. Thank-you.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

I consulted several Doctors before I met Dr. Torgerson. My previous rhinoplasty (3) left my nose with visible pinch on the tip which made it look unnatural and itchy; and Dr. Torgerson proceeded with a full reconstruction to repair the internal structure, shape & smooth out the tip leaving my nose looking natural and masculine again. I also listened to his suggestion and had a chin implant. I was very impressed with his very professional staff who made me feel comfortable and relaxed before and after the surgery. The result of my revision rhinoplasty & implant is unbelievable and exceeded my expectations. This is what you get with Dr. Torgerson, a Pristine office with state of the Art facility (including the latest technology/surgery room) Excellence to details, crafting the Art of Divine proportion and more...a real natural look and this is why I recommend him. Thank you Dr. Torgerson. You are the "90210" Doctor right here in Toronto... A Gentleman

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

I researched plastic surgeons for about 6 months and Dr. Torgerson was the last one I saw. I went in with realistic expectations for a chin implant and the amount of details he discussed in regards to options, measurements but most of all safety, made me decide that this was the doctor for me. Others that I saw did no measurements and one was even going to take me the next day for surgery without even seeing me! Being in my early 40s he wanted me to get blood tests, an EKG and chest x-ray so that he could be sure that I was healthy and fit for surgery; that was a big relief to me. On the day of surgery itself, I was nervous about going under and he could sense that so he played a little question game with me to allow me to remain calm before I went to sleep. I woke up like I had a nice nap, no infection followed and the results were exactly as I imagined them to be. Until he retires, this will be the only person I will trust with my face.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

My face and skin have NEVER looked better since I first saw Dr. Torgerson. I am ALWAYS treated well-from the moment my hand hits the doorknob to the office until the time I leave. Dr. Torgerson has made some excellent recommendations for me-skincare, nutriceuticals, and dermal fillers. He is also the one that brings me 'back to earth' when I ask for something that he knows isn't going to look good. I'm so happy with my results that I actually schedule time off from work to see him. Staff is super professional, polite, and friendly. I won't ever go anywhere else!

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

I went in to see Dr. Torgerson on a Thursday morning. I was just looking for botox and filler ideas as I have had this procedure for many years but wanted to get a fresh approach. We agreed that he would do botox and restalyne around my eyes and jaw...which he went ahead and did. He kept repeating that a jaw implant would be great. By Sunday I realized that my eye area was not equal. There were several spots where improvement was needed. I went back Monday and when looking at my face he agreed with my observations and I figured he would just touch up what was needed. Not so! He said that I would have to pay for the fix up which was another $600.00 which quite frankly was horrifying to me. He stayed firm and finally it got so uncomfortable I just left. I cannot believe how unprofessional this guy is. He was on the verge of turning nasty as I left and told me that the money I paid was nothing and people pay a lot more. This guy is only in it for the big bucks. Shame on him.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag