You may also like

Rate Dr. Cory Torgerson

Dr. Cory Torgerson's Ratings

I recently had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Torgerson to improve the appearance and breathing function. I am extremely pleased with the results, the look is very natural and beautiful and my breathing has improved. Dr. Torgerson and his team are extremely skilled and a complete pleasure to be around. I could not have asked for a better experience! I would strongly recommend Dr. Torgerson to anyone considering facial cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I just called Dr Torgerson office just now, and i can't believe that they ask for credit card to book a consultation ?? This is hilarious ! When I said that I don't want to give my credit card number and what if I didn't have a credit card at all ? The receptionist was so mean : " you know what? You don't have to book a consultation with us !!" and she simply hung up on me . I'm socked ! Dr Torgerson, if this is how your staff treat people, I'll happily go somewhere else to have my plastic surgery done !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2840709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He is a great ENT! Generally on time, and apologizes sincerely if he is not. He cares about his patient, and will take time with you and not rush you out of his office. Not to mention he looks like a model. He is the best ENT in toronto

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

made my face look like a cat, way to much filler took years to come out

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2807002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

2 years ago I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Torgerson. He is a true artist and gave me a beautiful nose that suits my face perfectly. Thank you Dr. Torgerson and your amazing staff!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2803354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I went in 2 years ago to get my lips filled . Office beautiful staff warm at first he was really nice to great me . I told him I only wanted to get my lips done then he's like u need ur lines done and Botox and after he did my lips I looked so bad like a duck I had to go back and he had to take some out and he was not happy , not to mention he has so much done one his face he's like horrible himself now !

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2794879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I visited the offices of Dr. Cory Torgnson in the fall of 2013 to inquire about some work I wanted done. As soon as I walked into the office for my appt. I was greeted with such professionalism. The staff were so welcoming and made my nervousness disappear within seconds. The office itself is very warm and welcoming. I met with Cory and he was so professional and soothing at the same time.
After the initial consultation and pre-work photos of before and after shots he took of me and what he was capable of performing I was sold. I scheduled my rhinoplasty.
My operation went well and after the initial healing process, I felt like a new man. I am no spring chicken and I have been pondering on this procedure for years. I did loads of research to ensure I had picked the right person to perform my procedures. The follow-up appointments and courtesy that Cory and his staff provided are second to none.
Dr. Torgenson is an artist and is as much concerned and excited about his work of art as I was. He is sincere, concerned, professional and I highly recommend him for his services.
Kudo's to all at Dr. Torgenson's office for their ongoing commitment, follow-ups and personal attention. I have never experienced anything like this in my life and it made the procedures so much more enjoyable and tolerable, I feel like they are family. :)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2759359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Beautiful office but he’s a very ugly person inside. He seemed very nice at our first meeting. I went to see him for lip augmentation. Got my lip injected with juviderm 3 weeks ago and my lips looked very asymmetrical as soon as he did it. When I looked at myself in the mirror I was traumatized and mentioned the asymmetrical look to him. He said it is swollen and it will go down in a few days. Two weeks later, I went back to him and told him to please fix my lips as I’m getting married in May and my face looks so ridiculous. I have the asymmetrical duck face look. Dr Torgerson denied it and said it looks beautiful. He became so hostile when I insisted and told me my lips was asymmetrical even before I went to him. It finally got so awkward that I had to leave the office. I could not believe I was interacting with the same person as I did the first time I met him. I would definitely not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 15 [[ userState['ratings'][2758920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Torgerson followed me every 2-3 months over a 10 month period. I went to him due to chronic sore throat. As several others on this site, he advised me that this was related to reflux. However, my sore throat persisted for months despite using medication that Dr. Torgerson prescribed for reflux and despite a resolution to my stomach symptoms. I regularly questioned him regarding his diagnosis however he assure me it was reflux. Nine months later, after a lymph node swelled in my neck and after my throat symptoms became more severe, I was diagnosed with a malignant throat tumour by another doctor. Dr. Torgerson, in my view, not only misdiagnosed me but failed to provide prudent and careful assessment of my condition which led to my cancer being missed for months and spreading to my cervical lymph node. He did NOT see a 2.3 cm tumour in my throat when he scoped me even DAYS before a MRI revealed it was there. I would not recommend him as an ENT physician. This is based on my experience of his failure to reconsider his diagnosis in the face of evidence that his diagnosis and assessment of my symptoms was likely incorrect. It is also based on my experience that in his hurried approach he did not scope me carefully or frequently enough. Clearly, for me, his approach had very serious consequences. A patient should expect a much higher level of care from a physician.

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2752509].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 19, 2015

I went to Dr. T for a nose job and he made me look like a monster. I was unable to breath properly after the surgery. Before doing the surgery he was super nice but he turned in to a beast after he got paid. All he really cares about is money. When I told him I had difficulty breathing, he advised me to exercise deep breathing. Is that a joke?!
Biggest mistake of my life. It's been over a year and I have been going through so much psychological distress because of him. Going to him was the biggest mistake of my life.

Was this rating useful? 17 [[ userState['ratings'][2748580].votes_count ]]