Rate Dr. Cory Torgerson

Dr. Cory Torgerson's Ratings

Dr. Torgerson is only worried about his own self image and not his patients. I had a nose job to correct a septum and now I can't even feel my nose. It is numb and cold it has been 12 months ago and now he cant help! My advice is to stay away and be happy with what you have have or find someone with years of experience that can be really honest. He is not an honest person. Read all the risks associated before signing!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2626218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Torgerson is NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON but an E.N.T. guy who IS allowed to say he is a "cosmetic surgeon." He lacks experience and his work in inconsistent. His personality reveals a greedy, disingenuous sod. He does have a GREAT marketing consultant and that is why so many are fooled.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2620591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I had my nose done by him and that was the biggest mistake I ever made, he didn't get the job done the first time so I had to go back again because one side of my noose was almost gone so he put an implant in my nose now I have breathing problems and my nose looks awful. And I tried to contact him after and he pretty much said if I can't afford to pay for another noaejob there is nothing he can do about it. I wish I had never done this now I look awful and can't even breath and it coat me so much.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2620381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Be very carful. This Doctor is not a good communicater and he is very elusive. Be sure to ask all questions regarding all the risks associated to his procedures. It is truly about money. Be the judge for yourself , he is definitley not geniune and he comes across very fake. Knowledge wise I agree he is not the best, and he will say anything to please you. If you are looking to do any Rhinoplasty, see someone who has years of experience and goes over all the associated risks.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2607426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Torgerson may be presumed to be the '90210' doctor through the appearance of his office, friendliness of his secretaries and perfection of his own face - however, there is more then meets the eye with this doctor. Dr. Torgerson is definitely not the doctor in Toronto you would want to see if you were considering any cosmetic procedures, especially rhinoplasty. After making one of the worst decisions of my life I am still in distress. This doctor is a terrible communicator who does not know how to set expectations. Secondly, his technique is still weak as he is rather new and if you criticize it he turns into a completely different person. Thirdly, the only thing he is in for is the money and if you're smart enough you can catch on to his phoniness. I will say however his marketing skills are excellent aswell as his secretaries.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2514966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I wanted to share my experience with Dr Torgerson.

A few months ago, through a family friend, I was referred to Dr. Torgerson. Our family friend stated that Dr. Torgerson "is one of the leading facial cosmetic surgeons in Canada" and "an expert surgeon". With such a strong statement, I thought I would take the chance and see for myself; plus, I had always wanted to get some work done, and I thought I would take the opportunity to see what that would entail.

On the day of my consult, I became impressed by the warm hospitable welcome I received from the secretaries at the front. They were really nice, courteous, and welcoming. They even called a day earlier to remind of my appointment, which I thought was a nice gesture. I was even impressed that Dr Torgerson came out himself and greeted me before taking me to the consultation room. Right from that moment I could tell that he really is an expert facial cosmetic surgeon. Very well dressed, very well spoken, extremely professional, understanding of my needs and a nice warm smile.

The same day, during the consult, Dr Torgerson offered to take some pictures to provide a realistic preview of what the resulting procedures would look like. After seeing the 3rd imaging, hearing Dr Torgerson's explanations, and recommendations, I was sold. Dr Torgerson's direction was exactly what I was looking for. I ended up booking the surgeries that same day; these included: rhinoplasty, chin implant, otoplasty (bi-lateral), blepharoplasty (upper-bilateral), iPixel with Erbium (Face & Neck).

After booking the surgeries, the two secretaries at the front were really helpful in explaining preliminary medical check-ups I had to do. The process was really simple, I was able to get all of these done at a walk-in clinic on a saturday afternoon. Once the preliminary medical check-ups were completed, I had my final consult with Dr. Torgerson and everything was ready for the final step.

After the surgery, I must say I was happy from the first day. Even though I was in some pain and discomfort I was existed for the results. I could tell that it was going to look amazing. Now, when I look in the mirror and see the results, I cant help but think how stunning I look. Dr Torgerson is extremely talented, he gave me exactly what I wanted, and with his exceptional team delivered the results.

Thanks Dr T.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I have serious sinus issue and I went to visit him .., I waited about 10 min ... My experience was perfect .. I actually went there to get a surgery however he gave me a nasal rinse and said if this doesn't work then you may have the surgery .., that tells me he's not just about the money but He actually cares about his patients .i tried the rinse for a day and my sense of smell as come back ... Thank you doctor for saving my life ... God bless.. To all the people that wrote crap about Him .... Seriously get a life !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

worst doc I've ever seen!I went to see this doc for Botox and fillers around my eyes and lips. He seemed very caring in the initial appointment. He started encouraging me to do a nose job as he was injecting my lips,, he totally ruined my lips! He insisted that is swollen and it’ll get better in a few days. I went back to see him 4 days after as my lips didn’t get any better-only worst. He never admitted to his mistakes but agreed to fix it IF I pay the whole amount again! He was so nasty and verbally abusive when I was discussing the fact that I do not have to pay for his mistakes. He told me that he understands but it’s too sad that I can’t afford it. He is very rude and incompetent and I couldn’t not believe he was the same person who was super nice before he wanted me to do the procedure. In my opinion he does not care about people and is only after the $$$$$

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][456083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I had a broken nose and went to Dr.Torgerson without any research (which was the worst decision of my life!) i was amazed at how friendly the staff were and also his fancy looking office. I talked to him about my broken nose but he kept saying that i should get a chin implant! and also some botox. so he talked me into getting the chin implant. he said that everything can be done at once and i will be fine after a week and much more promises. after the surgery i was in bed for more than a month! i couldn't talk or eat for a week due to the "chin implant" and i couldn't breath and sleep at night. both (nose and chin implant) went wrong (chin implant had moved!!) that people couldn't recognize me, when i told him that i wasn't satisfied he got mad and he was a total different person. He finally agreed to do them again after months of argument and going to his office. the second one was done in 2012, both went wrong again! its 2014, still unsatisfied! i wish i had never gone to him! waste!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][456108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Compliments to Dr. Cory Torgerson for offering a wide variety of the most advanced procedures available. My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Torgerson for over 3 years now. Our experience has been nothing but positive. From the moment you arrive at his office you’re always treated to with prompt attention in a warm and welcoming environment. Dr. Torgerson and his staff provide extensive experience in dermatology -coupled with genuine concern for patients. I’ve never felt pressured to have any procedures done. As a matter of fact Dr. Torgerson has advised me against doing certain facial touch- ups that I wanted as he felt it wasn’t necessary at the time. He always wants you to look your best but in the most natural way. Thanks to the Torgerson Team for helping us to achieve the look we desire in addition to helping us maintain healthy skin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456107].votes_count ]]