Rate Dr. Cory Torgerson

Dr. Cory Torgerson's Ratings

I have only consulted with Dr. Torgerson so far, but my experience has been very good. He is not pushy, does not overplay the possible results and does not cut corners in preparation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I considered going to Dr. T for eyelid blepharoplasty but after doing. extensive research and reading comments below, I will look elsewhere. When looking into have plastic surgery with a particular doctor, stay away from red flags such as below!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2678783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I had a bad experience with Restylane injection in the tear trough area. Immediately after injection the area was swollen, bruised and lumpy. I took some Benedryl and put a cold pack on the area. I had contacted Dr. Torgerson's office and the staff seemed annoyed. I then went in to see Dr. T. and he simply put make up on the area. The area continued to swell several times throughout the year and I had to wear sunglasses for several days throughout and put cold pack on it. I went in one year later again to discuss this area and the reaction I had had and another injection was made underneath the eye area (not even the tear trough). Again, a very visible lump ! This was absolutely unnecessary procedure and did not get rid of the hollow underneath the eye. I did some research and consulted other surgeons. They mentioned the area looked awful, weird as they put it and it did. The right thing to do was to dissolve the Restylane immediately, rather than put make up on it and inject under the muscle and the dark areas were as a result of TYNDALE, topical injection. This is a very delicate area. Should only be attempted by experts in this area, not ever surgeon can do this. Shop around first and do your research. I now know better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Torgerson is a skilled and well trained ENT who specializes in facial plastic. From reading many of the comments bellow I worry that many of the posters have not given enough time for recovery to properly judge Dr. Torgerson's work. From my experience, it took many months for the swelling to completely dissolve which is expected from any form of surgery and is not the fault of Dr. Torgerson but just a natural reality. You won't look like Brad Pitt 1 week post surgery. Personally, I have always enjoyed dealing with Dr. Torgerson and his lovely staff and the results are exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

The office and staff are friendly. However, I had a terrible experience with fillers under the eyes, swollen, bruising, lumpiness, it actually looked worse. I could feel the negative reaction immediately. I called Dr. T and staff and they didn't seem too alarmed, just put ice on it they said. It was bruised for 4 days, went back in and he simply applied foundation to the bruised and swollen area. He should have offered to dissolve the filler. I had to go to the emergency as well. The swollen area was so great, I couldn't see. I looked like I had a major stroke. My family was quite worried. After doing some research, I realized the filler should have been injected under the muscle, not topically, that would explain the lumpiness, swollen and permanently dark area. Now I'm scared and won't let another surgeon do any further procedures. If not done correctly, fillers look worse ! It's been 1.5 years and the filler underneath my eyes still haven't dissolved. I still have lumps.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2652363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

This man is HORRIBLE he destroyed two years of my life and I still have anxiety
Over the procedure
He is ONLY out for money and will do or
Say anything to please you
God forbid things go wrong, you'll never
Hear from him again
The college should take his license away!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2650909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I was referred to Dr Torgerson three years from a friend who had rhinoplasty. she looked beautiful and I had faith that Dr Torgerson would do a good job on me. My husband came to my initial visit and two procedures were booked, rhinoplasty for me and and eye lift for my husband. both procedures went well and we were happy with the results. Since then I have been seeing Dr Torgerson for annual maintenance... Botox and fillers. I also have had a laser procedure to remove my years of acne scars. Dr Torgerson has always listened to my specific wants and I am extremely confident and rely on his knowledge and level of perfectionism . Today, my eighteen year old daughter and myself get asked if we are sisters! I look younger and feel more confident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643415].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Torgerson is only worried about his own self image and not his patients. I had a nose job to correct a septum and now I can't even feel my nose. It is numb and cold it has been 12 months ago and now he cant help! My advice is to stay away and be happy with what you have have or find someone with years of experience that can be really honest. He is not an honest person. Read all the risks associated before signing!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2626218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Torgerson is NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON but an E.N.T. guy who IS allowed to say he is a "cosmetic surgeon." He lacks experience and his work in inconsistent. His personality reveals a greedy, disingenuous sod. He does have a GREAT marketing consultant and that is why so many are fooled.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2620591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I had my nose done by him and that was the biggest mistake I ever made, he didn't get the job done the first time so I had to go back again because one side of my noose was almost gone so he put an implant in my nose now I have breathing problems and my nose looks awful. And I tried to contact him after and he pretty much said if I can't afford to pay for another noaejob there is nothing he can do about it. I wish I had never done this now I look awful and can't even breath and it coat me so much.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2620381].votes_count ]]