Rate Dr. Cory Torgerson

Dr. Cory Torgerson's Ratings

Most amazing plastic surgeon ever!!!! Friendly and helpful staff and Dr Torgerson is fantastic. I had chin augmentation and could not be more pleased with the results. He is honest and not pushy (unless he is telling you to quit smoking) 😜 what's funny is he said people will not realize that I got a chin implant but they will notice something different. It's totally true.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2737801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

As the ratings below indicate, this doctor has about a 50% success rate, and when he makes mistakes he becomes very hostile towards his patients. He prescribed acid medication for me due to congestion in the nose and throat, but put me on a massive dose that caused severe stomach pain. When I complained, he stormed out of the room. Not a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

He mumbled. Something about.acid.reflux,which.seemed.odd,since.I have.a.tumor in my neck.next.thing.he.sticks.a.biopsy. syringe in.tumor,with NO warning.I.seemed to be.interrupting his future face.lift appts.I left.knowing I could.have.cancer..or.not.either.way,surgery was necessary. Receptionist was more.help to my state of.mind.the office.was.cold,all.in.white.hope.the.referred.surgeon is warmer twds.me...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2730227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Went to Dr. Torgerson for ear pain that I've been experiencing. Just like another comment, he right away said it was acid reflux causing my ear pain and prescribed me some PPIs. It really does seem like his go to diagnosis. Other than that his personality is horrendous. He starts off as nice but quickly turns into another person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have only consulted with Dr. Torgerson so far, but my experience has been very good. He is not pushy, does not overplay the possible results and does not cut corners in preparation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had a bad experience with Restylane injection in the tear trough area. Immediately after injection the area was swollen, bruised and lumpy. I took some Benedryl and put a cold pack on the area. I had contacted Dr. Torgerson's office and the staff seemed annoyed. I then went in to see Dr. T. and he simply put make up on the area. The area continued to swell several times throughout the year and I had to wear sunglasses for several days throughout and put cold pack on it. I went in one year later again to discuss this area and the reaction I had had and another injection was made underneath the eye area (not even the tear trough). Again, a very visible lump ! This was absolutely unnecessary procedure and did not get rid of the hollow underneath the eye. I did some research and consulted other surgeons. They mentioned the area looked awful, weird as they put it and it did. The right thing to do was to dissolve the Restylane immediately, rather than put make up on it and inject under the muscle and the dark areas were as a result of TYNDALE, topical injection. This is a very delicate area. Should only be attempted by experts in this area, not ever surgeon can do this. Shop around first and do your research. I now know better.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2661360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Torgerson is a skilled and well trained ENT who specializes in facial plastic. From reading many of the comments bellow I worry that many of the posters have not given enough time for recovery to properly judge Dr. Torgerson's work. From my experience, it took many months for the swelling to completely dissolve which is expected from any form of surgery and is not the fault of Dr. Torgerson but just a natural reality. You won't look like Brad Pitt 1 week post surgery. Personally, I have always enjoyed dealing with Dr. Torgerson and his lovely staff and the results are exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

The office and staff are friendly. However, I had a terrible experience with fillers under the eyes, swollen, bruising, lumpiness, it actually looked worse. I could feel the negative reaction immediately. I called Dr. T and staff and they didn't seem too alarmed, just put ice on it they said. It was bruised for 4 days, went back in and he simply applied foundation to the bruised and swollen area. He should have offered to dissolve the filler. I had to go to the emergency as well. The swollen area was so great, I couldn't see. I looked like I had a major stroke. My family was quite worried. After doing some research, I realized the filler should have been injected under the muscle, not topically, that would explain the lumpiness, swollen and permanently dark area. Now I'm scared and won't let another surgeon do any further procedures. If not done correctly, fillers look worse ! It's been 1.5 years and the filler underneath my eyes still haven't dissolved. I still have lumps.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2652363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

This man is HORRIBLE he destroyed two years of my life and I still have anxiety
Over the procedure
He is ONLY out for money and will do or
Say anything to please you
God forbid things go wrong, you'll never
Hear from him again
The college should take his license away!!!

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2650909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I was referred to Dr Torgerson three years from a friend who had rhinoplasty. she looked beautiful and I had faith that Dr Torgerson would do a good job on me. My husband came to my initial visit and two procedures were booked, rhinoplasty for me and and eye lift for my husband. both procedures went well and we were happy with the results. Since then I have been seeing Dr Torgerson for annual maintenance... Botox and fillers. I also have had a laser procedure to remove my years of acne scars. Dr Torgerson has always listened to my specific wants and I am extremely confident and rely on his knowledge and level of perfectionism . Today, my eighteen year old daughter and myself get asked if we are sisters! I look younger and feel more confident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643415].votes_count ]]