Dr. Nicole Johnson

Rate Dr. Nicole Johnson

Dr. Nicole Johnson's Ratings

Worst rheumatologist we have come across in 10 years! She came on service a few days after our child was admitted to ACH during a flare-up that we couldn't get under control. She even went so far as to state if our child could just see a psychologist her pain would improve. Our child is an unusual case, and because she didn't fit into a simple box Dr. Johnson tried to convince us her flare up was psychological! Our child has been a patient of the rheumatology dept for over 10 years, very glad Dr. Johnson isn't our assigned rheumatologist. I can't say enough good things about ACH and the staff. Dr. Johnson was the first time we encountered being ignored by a physician. She wouldn't even respond when the nurses tried to find out what was going on. She told us one thing, then did another with our child's tests, including an MRI with no warning that caused extreme pain & mental trauma to our child.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Doesnt listen or wasnt helpful. My daughter was having symptoms, went for testing etc. She had abnormal blood tests come back and neurology had sent us to a rheumatologist. This was when I got the pleasure of meeting Johnson. My daughter tested high positive SSA/ro 60, borderline ANA and I didn't find this out until AFTER I request copies of her health records because I was getting no answers from anyone. Johnson had originally told me she will be keeping my daughter record open for 6 months so if I need to make an appt I can. I tried within a couple months (after I read my daughter health record) but she refused to see us again. So here we sit....my 14 yr old tested positive for Sjogrens but no one told me, file closed i feel like it's a ticking time bomb. I am doing my best to keep my daughter healthy without the help from useless drs who dont care

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2361425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

She is the most amazing doctor! I wish all doctors were like her! She is thorough with her examinations. She is always so personable with my daughter who she diagnosed since she was 18 mths old. She just gets down to her level and talks! My daughter loves going to her. She gives helpful advice and not afraid to refer you to someone else if she doesn't know the answer. She listens to the patient as well as the parent and is thoughtful of what advice to give. I just wish all doctors were like her. You can just tell she truly cares about every patient in her care. She was so respectful of my time when I was being rushed to another appointment and made sure she saw me on time and finished up on time. I wish every doctor was like her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr. Johnson is AWESOME! My girls have been seeing her since 2007 for JRA (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis) and they just love her! She is very knowledgeable and thorough in her examinations and she takes time to answer all of our questions. She's great! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatric rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr Johnson has been my doctor for years, she has done an amazing job and has helped me bring my rhemutaoid arthritis to remission. She is WONDERFUL. Best doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Dr. Nicole Johnson is awesome!!! My two daughters see her for rheumatoid arthritis.She is caring, thorough and very patient. I couldn't have asked fora better specialist for my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2010

My family loves Dr Johnson. My Daughter has a multisystem autoimmune disease and rheumatoid arthritis and Dr Johnson always takes the time to explain her condition thouroughly to us and makes sure she understands what is going on. I wish I could see her for my arthritis. Thanks so much Dr Johnson don't know what we would do without you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2010

Dr. Johnson has been our son's doctor for almost 5 years. I am going to hate it when he has to go to an adult rheumatologist. I can't say enough about Dr. Johnson - she is the best. My son needs to listen to what she is saying more, but that is his problem. The Clinic's staff are also great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Dr Johnson is a perfectionist with low tolerance for not adhering to her advice, however if you follow Dr. Johnson's process and advice, you have a very good chance of zero long-term damage due to Arthritis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

She is one of the most pleasant women out there. My son says she is the coolest Dr.! She takes her time, explains thoroughly, and definately is a pro in her field. She has helped my son with his arthritis and without her, I dont think my son would be walking at this point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456280].votes_count ]]