Dr. Nicole Johnson

Dr. Nicole Johnson

Rate Dr. Nicole Johnson

Dr. Nicole Johnson's Ratings

Doesnt listen or wasnt helpful. My daughter was having symptoms, went for testing etc. She had abnormal blood tests come back and neurology had sent us to a rheumatologist. This was when I got the pleasure of meeting Johnson. My daughter tested high positive SSA/ro 60, borderline ANA and I didn't find this out until AFTER I request copies of her health records because I was getting no answers from anyone. Johnson had originally told me she will be keeping my daughter record open for 6 months so if I need to make an appt I can. I tried within a couple months (after I read my daughter health record) but she refused to see us again. So here we sit....my 14 yr old tested positive for Sjogrens but no one told me, file closed i feel like it's a ticking time bomb. I am doing my best to keep my daughter healthy without the help from useless drs who dont care

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

She is the most amazing doctor! I wish all doctors were like her! She is thorough with her examinations. She is always so personable with my daughter who she diagnosed since she was 18 mths old. She just gets down to her level and talks! My daughter loves going to her. She gives helpful advice and not afraid to refer you to someone else if she doesn't know the answer. She listens to the patient as well as the parent and is thoughtful of what advice to give. I just wish all doctors were like her. You can just tell she truly cares about every patient in her care. She was so respectful of my time when I was being rushed to another appointment and made sure she saw me on time and finished up on time. I wish every doctor was like her!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Johnson is AWESOME! My girls have been seeing her since 2007 for JRA (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis) and they just love her! She is very knowledgeable and thorough in her examinations and she takes time to answer all of our questions. She's great! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatric rheumatologist.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr Johnson has been my doctor for years, she has done an amazing job and has helped me bring my rhemutaoid arthritis to remission. She is WONDERFUL. Best doctor I have ever had.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nicole Johnson is awesome!!! My two daughters see her for rheumatoid arthritis.She is caring, thorough and very patient. I couldn't have asked fora better specialist for my children.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

My family loves Dr Johnson. My Daughter has a multisystem autoimmune disease and rheumatoid arthritis and Dr Johnson always takes the time to explain her condition thouroughly to us and makes sure she understands what is going on. I wish I could see her for my arthritis. Thanks so much Dr Johnson don't know what we would do without you

Submitted Oct. 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Johnson has been our son's doctor for almost 5 years. I am going to hate it when he has to go to an adult rheumatologist. I can't say enough about Dr. Johnson - she is the best. My son needs to listen to what she is saying more, but that is his problem. The Clinic's staff are also great.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

Dr Johnson is a perfectionist with low tolerance for not adhering to her advice, however if you follow Dr. Johnson's process and advice, you have a very good chance of zero long-term damage due to Arthritis

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

She is one of the most pleasant women out there. My son says she is the coolest Dr.! She takes her time, explains thoroughly, and definately is a pro in her field. She has helped my son with his arthritis and without her, I dont think my son would be walking at this point.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Johnson is an incredible doctor. She has been extremely helpful and thorough with our daughter's arthritis and related issues. She goes above and beyond what is expected of an average doctor. I would describe her as extraordinary and extremely knowledgeable. No matter how busy she is, she will take the time to examine your child fully, follow up with all concerns, answer any questions, and even consider if siblings have similar health issues. She looks out for the entire family, despite being very busy. Wow. I wish she were my doctor, too!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2009 | flag