Rate Dr. Dwight Silvera

Dr. Dwight Silvera's Ratings

Awesome! I can finally rid myself of my glasses thanks to doctor Silvera and his helpful staff. I have very bad astigmatism in both eyes, and so I had a rather strong prescription. I couldn't see 20/20 with my glasses, and therefor was told LASIK would likely not be able to correct up to 20/20, but that I should expect my results to be similar to my vision with glasses (20/30). I just went for my day after checkup, and I'm very near 20/20 now, and was told further improvements could happen as my eyes heal. Could not be happier. Thank you Dr.Silvera!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr. Silvera was oath friendly and knowledgeable during a recent consultation. Great bed side manner and completely put me at ease. Would highly recommend him and LASIK MD to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I had my consultation with Dr. Silvera His knowledge is outstanding and he is very patient in explaining things and making them simple so I could easily understand. He has a very compassionate nature, very caring and shows concern to his patients. I would highly recommend him to all my friends who wishes to have laser eye surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

I had my annual check up done in LasikMD with Dr. Silvera last week. He took his time to review all my exam reports and checked my eyes under silt lamp as well. He was very caring and patient during this consultation. All my questions were well answered and explained and I was very happy with my result and service I got from Lasik MD. I will strongly recommend LasikMD to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

I met with Dr. Silvera today after having lasik eye surgery. He was excellent, very courteous and professional. He ensured all my questions were answered and addressed all concerns I was having with dry eyes and halos. He was very approachable and I did not feel that I was asking him any "stupid questions". I was very happy with my appointment today and I would recommend him to all my friends and family who are ready to have lasik! Best decision ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr.Silvera joined the Gravenhurst Clinic early this year. I was sent to him in June,and because he had newly joined I foolishly assumed that the wait time for surgery would not be long. I was very impressed with the treatment I received. Unfortunately after months of waiting and several phone calls I was informed that DR. Silvera had left the practice because of not having received Hospital Priveliges neither in Bracebridge or Huntsville. My sight has regressed greatly since my original evaluation.I was reexamined mid Nov. It is now Dec. 1 and have no idea how long I will have to wait for an appointment with another Dr. Since the Government has put a cap on Cataract surgery, I may be blind in one eye especially before I can have surgery. Shame on our local Health Care for not allowing this very capable Dr.to operate in our hospitals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2012

I had my eye consultation with Dr Silvera because I had a dry eye condition and it was very pleasant experience, Dr Silvera was very professional, friendly and experienced surgeon, he took the time to explaining my ocular condition in detail and discussed all the treatment options, advising the best one for me, I highly recommended Dr Silvera, he make me feel very comfortable and confidence "

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

I had my consultation with Dr.Silvera, I found him very professional,knowledgeable and efficient.First he checked my eyes very precisely and gave me some information about the pathology of my eyes since i am a contact lens wearer then he briefley explained about the procedure and made me aware of the fact that i woulde be a good candidate for the procedure despite of being amblyiopic in one eye.I appreciate his knowledge and expertise and definitley recommend him to any of my friends and family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

I had the privilege of having Dr. Silvera perform my laser eye surgery over a week ago, and the results are amazing! He was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and made all my fears go away in regards to the procedure. He talked me through the whole procedure so I knew was to expect, and this put my mind at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

I was thoroughly please with my recent ocular evaluation done by Dr. Dwight Silvera. I have been experiencing dry eyes for some time now and Dr. Silvera recommended the use of punctual plugs which he had inserted in my eyes 5 years ago. He examined my corneas and said that the plugs have greatly improved the dry eye symptom I had been experiencing for many years; he also mentioned that if I were to have irritation I should try using artificial tears to help alleviate discomfort and also to clean away make up debris. I have been following his recommendations and find true relief in the dryness I experienced in my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456351].votes_count ]]