Rate Dr. Raman Nambisan

Dr. Raman Nambisan's Ratings

When I did not recover from surgery in a "normal" amount of time, he took it upon himself to berate me for not being sufficiently average. He displayed no kindness nor compassion in treating me. When I made it clear to him that I would not allow him to emotionally manipulate me nor to push me around, he refused further contact with me. Instead, he left it to the nurses to explain his decisions to me regarding my care. He changed my medications without informing me first, lowering my pain medication dose without informing me first.
This man likes to take advantage of helpless females, as his brutish, aggressive behavior towards me while I lay in bed recovering from surgery made clear.
I recommend women avoid him like the plague. Who knows what he does when we're out cold?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

i am having surgery in dec and doctor nambinson has been very kind and helpfull and took the next step to find out what was wrong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

He performed the surgery to remove my thyroid. Although he does not have a warm bedside manner, he did an amazing job in the surgery. I recovered fully with no complications and you can barely see any scar. Great job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

He had no interest in my care. All experiences with him were upsetting because no efforts were made in obtaining a proper diagnosis. After seeing another doctor, my medical issues were diagnosed within a few minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456566].votes_count ]]