Dr. Nicole L. Muschett

Dr. Nicole L. Muschett

Rate Dr. Nicole L. Muschett

Dr. Nicole L. Muschett's Ratings

Dr Nicole is the best! She made my pain go away when other doctors failed.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nicole is extremely helpful and friendly. She immediately puts you at ease and works with you to resolve your problems. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Nicole always makes the extra effort. She has helped our family out with injuries that occurred outside her office hours. She is great with kids & adults. There is never a wait and she is always VERY PLEASANT!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. M. takes time and listens to the patient. She gives good advice and helps to understand why you have that problem and how you can improve faster or avoid the problem.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr Nicole is very knowledgeable in treating the pain issues I had. I always felt so much better after a procedure and getting back to exercising was a collaborative goal.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

experienced, friendly and knowledgable.Dr. Nicole is the best. I highly recommend her. Mindi Coons

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Love DR Nicole!! Always easy to get an appointment and always glad I went.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nicole is very friendly and helpful. She took her time with me and did a thorough exam to find out the reason for my pain. After the first treatment, I was feeling ALOT better! I recommend her to everyone!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag