Dr. Nicole L. Muschett

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Nicole L. Muschett has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5555995
12/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Nicole is the best! She made my pain go away when other doctors failed.  Respond

01/01/14 SYSTEM: City changed from "Allentown" to "Bethlehem"

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Nicole" to "Nicole L."
RID: 1537050
14/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nicole is extremely helpful and friendly. She immediately puts you at ease and works with you to resolve your problems. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
RID: 1530892
06/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Nicole always makes the extra effort. She has helped our family out with injuries that occurred outside her office hours. She is great with kids & adults. There is never a wait and she is always VERY PLEASANT!
RID: 1530089
05/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. M. takes time and listens to the patient. She gives good advice and helps to understand why you have that problem and how you can improve faster or avoid the problem.
RID: 1526505
31/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Nicole is very knowledgeable in treating the pain issues I had. I always felt so much better after a procedure and getting back to exercising was a collaborative goal.
RID: 1526290
31/08/11 5 5 5 5 experienced, friendly and knowledgable.Dr. Nicole is the best. I highly recommend her. Mindi Coons
RID: 1526170
30/08/11 5 5 5 5 Love DR Nicole!! Always easy to get an appointment and always glad I went.
RID: 1526039
30/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nicole is very friendly and helpful. She took her time with me and did a thorough exam to find out the reason for my pain. After the first treatment, I was feeling ALOT better! I recommend her to everyone!
Insurance: Aetna