Rate Dr. Gerald Y. Park

Dr. Gerald Y. Park's Ratings

Knowledgable urologist and knows his stuff. He was informative and nice to be but awful to his own staff. He was late to my appointment and I understand emergencies arise. However, I heard him chastising a colleague. Sounded like a pure bully from where I was. Never going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr.Park is very personable and knowledgable. He take the time to answer all your questions. A Doctor that listens to you as a patient and opens a good dialogue with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

VERY thorough and considerate of the circumstances of my case. He actually found cancer where other doctors had already decided there was none. I've seen other urologists, and Dr. Park was much better than others I've seen. He really saved my life. Couldn't recommend him more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456771].votes_count ]]