Rate Dr. David B. Sacks

Dr. David B. Sacks's Ratings

I've been seeing this doctor for 15 years. He did both of my cataract surgeries, and also removed two cysts from my eyelids. He IS a bit gruff, but I don't mind that. He is very caring and occasionally exhibits a off-beat sense of humor. I won't go to anyone else.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

My husband had cataract surgery from Dr. Sack. Only problem was he was so awake during surgery that I could see he felt some actual pain during surgery, so I hesitated to go there for my surgery. But the results were great -- that is what counts! He can see both close and far with monofocal lenses. I went to Doheny and ended by practically legally blind.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST QUALIFIED EYE SURGEONS IN THE STATE AND WE ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE HIM RIGHT HERE IN ORANGE COUNTY. I KNOW FOR A FACT MANY DOCTORS IN NEWPORT BEACH REFER THEIR PATIENTS TO DR. SACKS. HE PERFORMED CATARACK SURGERY ON MY RIGHT EYE AND DID A FANTASTIC JOB THROUGH SAINT JO. THANKS AGAIN.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

As many have said Dr. Sacks has a rather "blunt" way of putting things. But I found that to be highly re-assurring and comforting. Dr. Sacks performed catarak surgery and did a very professional job. I was half awake during the procedure and he then became extremely passionate and talked me through step by step. If you need a eye surgeon you may not find a more qualified Dr. in the county. CF

Submitted Sept. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sacks is a professional, well experienced doctor. I have been seeing him for several years and have been well satisfied with him. Some may find his 'bedside manner' a bit harsh but it is fine for me. It is obvious that he takes his profession seriously and I am sure the results show in his patient's eye health.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

I have known this dr. for over 30 years. He is a very knowledgeable dr who I trust and respect.

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag