Rate Dr. K Nagi

Dr. K Nagi's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Nagi for almost 7 Years. I contacted him before my by pass and have consulted him after my bye pass surgery. He is great in every sense of the word. Gives you a lot of hope confidence and answers all questions patiently. I have consulted many other cardiologists even in the US but keep going back to him. His staff is as good and helpfull.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nagi has been my 86 year old father's cardiologist for approx. 2 years. During this time he has provided the best health care I have ever seen -- knowledgable, compassionate, not rushed, there is no question too small that he answers in thorough detail. Dr. Nagi is the best doctor ever.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

I am very glad that my family doctor sent me to Dr. Nagi. I felt better after hearing what he had to say about my condition. I'm extremely glad to be under his watchful care.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Recently saw Dr. Nagi who was very knowledgeable and helpful towards my heart health issue. I am so pleased with his care and am so glad that my family doctor sent me to him.

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

He was my mother-in-law's cardiologist. He relied too much on diagnostic tools and do not have opinions of his own based on his obsevation/experience. The patient was clearly in distress/dizziness and yet she was sent home and back to her family doctor. The family doctor was really doing his best to treat her and absolutely no help from this cardiologist. Very disappointed.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2012 | flag

Very happy to have him as my cardiologist. He is very thorough.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nagi is very helpful, polite and very knowledgable. He can explain to us in detail of what the problem is. Explain in detail what the next procedure - all in the language that we can understand in the most friendly and unintimidating way. He is the best and kindest doctor that we have encountered in our life.

Submitted July 16, 2011 | flag

This doctor has consistently been above and beyond expectations in attentiveness, attention to detail, patience, and empathy. He has always made us feel reassured and listened to, easing a lot of the stress inherent in illness situations.

Submitted July 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nagi is a very empathetic, caring, considerate, and knowledgeable cardiologist who is also a great listener. We found him to be also very accessible and I greatly appreciate the time and professionalism he displayed. We are fortunate and blessed to have been in his caring hands. His wisdom, expertise and bedside manner are unparalleled. Thank you, Dr. Nagi.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

When a patient goes to a cardiologist they're absolutely frazzled .well at least I was unnerved. I found his secty, Jeanette to be efficient, warm,friendly and helpful. Then my appt got better. Dr Nagi was warm, competent, good listener, took a complete and detailed history , testing and appointments were done in a timely manner and just when I was losing faith in our Health Care system things fell into place in a seamless manner with Dr. Nagi at the helm. I was absolutely comforted and blessed to have found this cardiologist who is patient-oriented, professional and caring. Dr. Nagi and his office made you feel at ease and was very respectful of your concerns and your time restraints. What a super Cardiologist and great staff !. Thank you Dr. Nagi.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag