Rate Dr. K Nagi

Dr. K Nagi's Ratings

Words can't express how thankful I am for Dr. Nagi.
My mom was having difficulty with her heart. Her heart rate was extremely low and she was getting dizzy spells.
Out family doctor had sent her referral to another cardiologist initially who said she was fine and made an apt for a few months away.
Something didn't seem right so I asked our family doctor to send her referral to Dr. Nagi after researching cardiologists in the mississauga area.
Dr Nagi called over to our family doctor office within minutes of receiving the referral and made it clear my mom needed to go to emerg immediately.
She needed a pacemaker and Dr Nagi made sure that this happened ASAP.
With all this going on, I was flying out of the country over seas the following day and was hesitant to leave.
(My other sisters were here to take care of her however I felt bad leaving)
Dr. Nagi made sure to email me daily to let me know the status of my mothers medical condition.
He is so genuine, caring, soft spoken and an all around amazing doctor.
If it wasn't for his quick response after receiving her file, chances are my mother may not have been here today.
Forever grateful for him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2618459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I have been with Dr. Nagi for almost 7 Years. I contacted him before my by pass and have consulted him after my bye pass surgery. He is great in every sense of the word. Gives you a lot of hope confidence and answers all questions patiently. I have consulted many other cardiologists even in the US but keep going back to him. His staff is as good and helpfull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Nagi has been my 86 year old father's cardiologist for approx. 2 years. During this time he has provided the best health care I have ever seen -- knowledgable, compassionate, not rushed, there is no question too small that he answers in thorough detail. Dr. Nagi is the best doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I am very glad that my family doctor sent me to Dr. Nagi. I felt better after hearing what he had to say about my condition. I'm extremely glad to be under his watchful care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Recently saw Dr. Nagi who was very knowledgeable and helpful towards my heart health issue. I am so pleased with his care and am so glad that my family doctor sent me to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

He was my mother-in-law's cardiologist. He relied too much on diagnostic tools and do not have opinions of his own based on his obsevation/experience. The patient was clearly in distress/dizziness and yet she was sent home and back to her family doctor. The family doctor was really doing his best to treat her and absolutely no help from this cardiologist. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2012

Very happy to have him as my cardiologist. He is very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

Dr. Nagi is very helpful, polite and very knowledgable. He can explain to us in detail of what the problem is. Explain in detail what the next procedure - all in the language that we can understand in the most friendly and unintimidating way. He is the best and kindest doctor that we have encountered in our life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

This doctor has consistently been above and beyond expectations in attentiveness, attention to detail, patience, and empathy. He has always made us feel reassured and listened to, easing a lot of the stress inherent in illness situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][456820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Dr. Nagi is a very empathetic, caring, considerate, and knowledgeable cardiologist who is also a great listener. We found him to be also very accessible and I greatly appreciate the time and professionalism he displayed. We are fortunate and blessed to have been in his caring hands. His wisdom, expertise and bedside manner are unparalleled. Thank you, Dr. Nagi.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][456819].votes_count ]]