Dr. John V. Cuff

Dr. John V. Cuff

Rate Dr. John V. Cuff

Dr. John V. Cuff's Ratings

Dr.Cuff did my back surgery a little over a month ago. I highly recommend him. His staff is wonderful! They've helped me through this whole process. Very prompt and courteous!His assistant Kelly is also very nice and helpful. I appreciate everything they've done for me and will continue to see them as my spine care doctors!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

I am completely satisfied with the surgery staff, Dr Cuff, his partners and the staff at Athens Regional Hospital.

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cuff has performed two surgeries for me. I'd highly recommend him. His nursing assistants are excellent. You can't always see him but they are excellent. He stayed very late waiting for me to come out of my surgery so that he could update me. I'd highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Takes for ever to get an appointment, then you don't see him. You see an assistant. Very slow on following up on communications and once again it will be an assistant, not him.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cuff has been my doctor through 3 lower back surgeries and I would trust him with my life. He and his staff were excellent with me at all times. I would recommend Dr. Cuff to everyone that needed his services.

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag