Rate Dr. Rachel S. Altman

Dr. Rachel S. Altman's Ratings

Excellent dermatologist, experienced in general deem as well as cosmetic fillers and botox! Would highly recommend Dr Altman as well as the practice of Morristown Dermatology. Staff is warm and professional as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Great doctor. Went in to have some moles checked out and she was very thorough and calmed my nerves about them. Explains everything in detail. Would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2009

Dr. Altman is amazing..she is extremely knowledgeable and reassuring. Always on time and helpful..makes you feel important..I had a couple things removed and needed a deeper incision and the scar she left is barely anything..looks like a tiny cat scratch..I am highly impressed with her and I recommend her to anyone looking for a dermatologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457185].votes_count ]]