Dr. Timothy Winton

Rate Dr. Timothy Winton

Dr. Timothy Winton's Ratings

Dr. Winton rates so much more than a 5! My mother had lung cancer and was part of his (cisplatin/vinorelbine) study. Not only was he a thorough and caring doctor, he is an incredible surgeon. My mother was expecting a 30 inch scar from her surgery, when the bandage was removed, we were amazed there was only a 5 1/2 inch scar! He said to make a large incision was easier for the surgeon to work with during surgery but a smaller scar is easier for the patient and speeds up the healing process. The student doctor that was studying with him, said that's why he wanted to study under Dr. Winton. Genuine and softspoken, I am truly grateful for his attempt to save my mom. I sincerely wish he were back in Toronto where he belongs!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

I had surgery at the U. of A. a few years ago and received amazing care afterwards by Dr. Wintons team. I am so impressed at the job they did and the fact that they left such little scarring. After nearly twenty years of pain it was delightful to have none upon awakening. Yvonne H.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag