Dr. Sherri Wise

Dr. Sherri Wise

Rate Dr. Sherri Wise

Dr. Sherri Wise's Ratings

One time, great chair side, charged exactly what every other dentist I have ever gone to charges. Exceptional hygienist, best cleaning EVER. I have recommended her a ton and everyone has had the same experience. LOVEDE my free bleaching kit, I got exactly what was advertised....Seems like some rather bitter people below LOL

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

An overall awesome experience. Dr. Wise was on time and painless, her staff amazing, and I love my free bleaching kit. I highly recommend this office!!!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Wasn't on time, staff was rude, and was a real rip off. She advertised free bleaching with checkup but it was not really the same once I asked for it... Wouldn't go back

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Wise and Dr Bonev were both amazing dentists. This office was awesome to deal with in ever matter and most importantly all procedures were PAINLESS...I give them 5 out of 5....Go see Dr. Wise you won't be sorry

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

I had a great experience with Sherri and her staff. I had a major root canal and crown done. Sherri was helpful, professional and her staff helped ease my discomfort with the procedure. I would highly recommend Wise Dental Clinic to anyone looking for a new Dentist in Vancouver.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr Wise and her staff were super friendly, and on time. I had a great cleaning that was totaly painless, and a small filling. The office is super easy to get to and has a ton of free parking. I would reccommend this office to all my friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

Overcharges!!! keep you waiting in chair for excess time and one of the hygienists really rips at your teeth. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!! who charges $320 for teeth cleaning?

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

I came in for an emergency and was checked over in five minutes, told nothing could be done and to come back in a month for surgery. I spent the holidays with a broken, jagged molar. Needless to say, went to another dentist and told I did not need surgery. They polished the rough edges and scheduled me to come back in a week for the crown. I'll never go back to Sherri Wise again.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

Gentle, warm, a friendly atmosphere, and painless in Vancouver.

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag