Rate Dr. Sherri Wise

Dr. Sherri Wise's Ratings

Dr Wise was my dentist for years. She was absolutely awesome. Charged by the fee guide, so no hidden charges or surprises from insurance. Knowledgeable and personable. Extremely good at her job. Unfortunately I moved 2 hours away and can no longer go to her. Haven't found anyone yet that compares to her. I miss her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2510388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

One time, great chair side, charged exactly what every other dentist I have ever gone to charges. Exceptional hygienist, best cleaning EVER. I have recommended her a ton and everyone has had the same experience. LOVEDE my free bleaching kit, I got exactly what was advertised....Seems like some rather bitter people below LOL

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

An overall awesome experience. Dr. Wise was on time and painless, her staff amazing, and I love my free bleaching kit. I highly recommend this office!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Wasn't on time, staff was rude, and was a real rip off. She advertised free bleaching with checkup but it was not really the same once I asked for it... Wouldn't go back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr Wise and Dr Bonev were both amazing dentists. This office was awesome to deal with in ever matter and most importantly all procedures were PAINLESS...I give them 5 out of 5....Go see Dr. Wise you won't be sorry

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][457678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

I had a great experience with Sherri and her staff. I had a major root canal and crown done. Sherri was helpful, professional and her staff helped ease my discomfort with the procedure. I would highly recommend Wise Dental Clinic to anyone looking for a new Dentist in Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][457677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Dr Wise and her staff were super friendly, and on time. I had a great cleaning that was totaly painless, and a small filling. The office is super easy to get to and has a ton of free parking. I would reccommend this office to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][457676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Overcharges!!! keep you waiting in chair for excess time and one of the hygienists really rips at your teeth. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!! who charges $320 for teeth cleaning?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I came in for an emergency and was checked over in five minutes, told nothing could be done and to come back in a month for surgery. I spent the holidays with a broken, jagged molar. Needless to say, went to another dentist and told I did not need surgery. They polished the rough edges and scheduled me to come back in a week for the crown. I'll never go back to Sherri Wise again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Gentle, warm, a friendly atmosphere, and painless in Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][457675].votes_count ]]