Rate Dr. Sherri Wise

Dr. Sherri Wise's Ratings

I went to Dr. Sherri's office to have my wisdom teeth extracted. I first came across my wisdom teeth dilemma when I asked during my last cleaning. Upon looking at my X-Rays, Dr. Vanaki let me know I was better off getting them out because the possibility of them growing into the roots of my molars was there. I scheduled a sedation consultation right away as I'm a rookie to any type of procedure so wanted to be 'out'. She answered all of my questions, gave me a pamphlet of information, and explained how my journey would go from before, during and after the procedure. The information was clear, and I was then on my way to booking an appointment. When I walked in, I greeted the receptionist anxiously, and she eased my anxiety by telling a personal anecdote. I then walked in and was informed of how the procedure would go, instructions i would most likely be given, and was once again informed of any risks. I got in the chair, didn't remember the extraction, and left feeling good. There were time of hilarity, and above all, relief in having completed the procedure without difficulty. I am now a day into it, and I feel great. I have followed their instructions and am not in any kind of pain. Another bonus is that my regular routine was resumed today without barriers, and I am not even swollen!

Thanks Dr. Vanaki and team for making my first sedation adventure a great one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

My 7 year old daughter has been seeing Dr Wise for more than 2 years. I had read a lot of positive comments about Dr. Wise before we went to her. I found Dr Wise was not as friendly as what other people suggested on Google reviews, but I thought as long as she is doing her job, her manner is not our priority. We have been doing our regular check up once every 6 month. Every time it takes her 15-20 mins for check up and she would tell us my daughter has no cavities and sent us home. About a month ago my daughter was complaining about gum pain, turn out that she had a serious tooth cavity , which causes gum infection. We went to see different dentists and specialists, they are all surprised that my daughter has been doing regular check up. She has been suffering a lot of pain and went through an emergency tooth extraction. There are total of 7 cavities , now she is waiting to have another surgical procedure, which will costs me couple thousand dollars. As a mother I'm very mad that Dr. Wise did not find out those cavities early enough to reduce the trauma that my daughter is going through. Please note that my daughter doesn't drink milk or juice, and I only allow her to have sweets once a while. We will not go back to Dr Wise and will not recommend her to other friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I have been going to Dr Wise for over 10 years now. I can honestly say that they are the best that I have ever gone to. Dr Wise and her team go out of their way to make sure you are not just taken care of, but are well informed and completely satisfied with the service that is provided. I am a chronic "grinder" and go through night guards like cookies, and the team has taken care of me every time, with a smile. They are also conscious of my insurance coverage limits and offer cost saving advice and options whenever possible. Friendly, professional service, and watching out for my bottom line. I really couldn't ask for more from a Dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr Wise was my dentist for years. She was absolutely awesome. Charged by the fee guide, so no hidden charges or surprises from insurance. Knowledgeable and personable. Extremely good at her job. Unfortunately I moved 2 hours away and can no longer go to her. Haven't found anyone yet that compares to her. I miss her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2510388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

One time, great chair side, charged exactly what every other dentist I have ever gone to charges. Exceptional hygienist, best cleaning EVER. I have recommended her a ton and everyone has had the same experience. LOVEDE my free bleaching kit, I got exactly what was advertised....Seems like some rather bitter people below LOL

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

An overall awesome experience. Dr. Wise was on time and painless, her staff amazing, and I love my free bleaching kit. I highly recommend this office!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Wasn't on time, staff was rude, and was a real rip off. She advertised free bleaching with checkup but it was not really the same once I asked for it... Wouldn't go back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr Wise and Dr Bonev were both amazing dentists. This office was awesome to deal with in ever matter and most importantly all procedures were PAINLESS...I give them 5 out of 5....Go see Dr. Wise you won't be sorry

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][457678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

I had a great experience with Sherri and her staff. I had a major root canal and crown done. Sherri was helpful, professional and her staff helped ease my discomfort with the procedure. I would highly recommend Wise Dental Clinic to anyone looking for a new Dentist in Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][457677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Dr Wise and her staff were super friendly, and on time. I had a great cleaning that was totaly painless, and a small filling. The office is super easy to get to and has a ton of free parking. I would reccommend this office to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][457676].votes_count ]]