Dr. James D. Watterson

Rate Dr. James D. Watterson

Dr. James D. Watterson's Ratings

I have been a patient for 7 years since I first developed multiple kidney stones. He performed numerous lithotripsies to remove all the kidney stones that could not be removed in surgery. He is a wonderful with excellent bed side manner. He is funny, jovial, happy and makes you feel at ease. Very knowledgeable and knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2445899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Watterson has operated on me several times. He is an excellent and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Watterson. As I predicted on the day of my surgery, you had one of your better days and I am pleased to report that I am feeling very well, without any pain. You are a true caring professional and it translates into your daily behavior.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

This probably the best doctor I have ever deal with, excellent personality, very knowledgeable, and very patient, great team at the Ottawa General.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

You are absolutely the best. You did my partial nephrectomy surgery (RCC). You always have explained everything in detail, expressed concern for me and admiration for my husband's support, and followed up on me more then necessary because I was always afraid. Thank you for answering on hundreds of questions that I always ask. I have chosen you since you are held in exceptionally high regard by your professional colleagues from Ottawa Civic Hospital (two of them that I spoke as second opinion). I have made perfect decision choosing YOU. You have golden hands. Three and a half years after ( I am still alive and cancer free) I want to write to you and others : You are my guardian angel, you are my saint! Thank you for saving my life. Tanja P.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

This doctor is a saint. At least get his opinion about your health problem. I have never met anyone this kind, this professional, this knowledgeable, this calm, this willing to save you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr. Watterson is a great doc! Did my Lithotripsy. But I will say that his reception staff are horrid. I don't think Dr Watterson knows what is going on with them, but they are the worst and will never return your phone calls. The only way to get them to call back is by calling Patient Advocacy and making a complaint or inquiry...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

dr. Watterson.. is the first dr. i ever had that was so pesonalable...felt at ease with him.even my husband was pleased with him...knows his stuff...hats off to the MAN..would definitely reccomend him to others...the trip was worth it..thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Watterson by my family doctor and it was my lucky day! He is kind, gentle, explains everything in detailed layman's terms so you can understand, and has a very calming effect. I was very anxious and upset when I walked into his office, but left with more knowledge and less stress. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

This doctor saved my life after I was diagnosed with deadly Cancer RCC (Renal Cell Carcinoma) Doctor J.Waterson did my surgery and I am cured! God bless his hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237168].votes_count ]]