You may also like

Rate Dr. James D. Watterson

Dr. James D. Watterson's Ratings

Simply the Best! I am very fortunate to have a truly caring doctor who respects your concerns
and addresses them in a relaxed manner. Very down to earth person. His assistant is also very helpful, great team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2853551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Watterson is a great doctor. Trust me ..I know. If he is urologist .you are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

It is rare to find a person with Dr. Waterson's combination of superb technical competence and outstanding interpersonal skills. He repairs bodies AND elevates spirits. We are so fortunate that Dr. Watterson chooses to practise in Ottawa.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2718495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

From all the Medical doctors, specialists I've dealt with through the years, in cities like Toronto, Hamilton, Guelph, Calgary and Mississauga, this doctor is definitely one of the most professional, kind, personable doctor. Very knowledgeable, explains in detail procedures and reason why. Impressive! Wish I could clone him.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2618984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I was referred to Dr. J. D. Watterson by another Urologist ... quoting to me that he was one of the best in Ottawa ... It was worth the 1 hr drive just to get to my 1st apt. ... Dr. J. D. Watterson is kind , knowledgeable and very professional ... I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who asks ...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2594466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I have been a patient for 7 years since I first developed multiple kidney stones. He performed numerous lithotripsies to remove all the kidney stones that could not be removed in surgery. He is a wonderful with excellent bed side manner. He is funny, jovial, happy and makes you feel at ease. Very knowledgeable and knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2445899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Watterson has operated on me several times. He is an excellent and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Watterson. As I predicted on the day of my surgery, you had one of your better days and I am pleased to report that I am feeling very well, without any pain. You are a true caring professional and it translates into your daily behavior.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

This probably the best doctor I have ever deal with, excellent personality, very knowledgeable, and very patient, great team at the Ottawa General.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

You are absolutely the best. You did my partial nephrectomy surgery (RCC). You always have explained everything in detail, expressed concern for me and admiration for my husband's support, and followed up on me more then necessary because I was always afraid. Thank you for answering on hundreds of questions that I always ask. I have chosen you since you are held in exceptionally high regard by your professional colleagues from Ottawa Civic Hospital (two of them that I spoke as second opinion). I have made perfect decision choosing YOU. You have golden hands. Three and a half years after ( I am still alive and cancer free) I want to write to you and others : You are my guardian angel, you are my saint! Thank you for saving my life. Tanja P.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1237173].votes_count ]]