Rate Dr. Natalie Abbott

Dr. Natalie Abbott's Ratings

Amazing place to feel like home. Any issues , concern or inquiry they are there to assist you . They make you feel comfortable &actually care about youre teeths but also about you. thank you for & Keep up the great work ladies !! Danielle M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I normally don't share my experiences on these types of sites, but I believe it would be a disservice to the community to not explain how amazing Dr. Abbott is. Her skill, personality, and staff are beyond professional. The office is filled with laughter (really, it is!) and her genuine care for her patients is evident in everything she says and does. If only others in the medical field were like her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][458160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Abbott is the best dentist I've ever been to. She makes all her clients feel relaxed and at ease with what she is doing by explaining procedures, conditions and different options. When emergency dental care is needed, she goes above and beyond the call of duty to accommodate and get the issue fixed and even follows up with you to make sure the healing process is going as it should. Her staff are excellent at helping sort out insurance issues and booking appointments. I've said before that even if I had to move across the country, I'd still come back to Dr. Abbott's office for my dental care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][458159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

The staff and Dr. Abbott are allways helpfull. I have had Dr. Abbott as my dentist for over 15 years and wouldn't have anyone else my dentist ever. I would drive a 100 KM to see her. They all go out of the way to help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Great Dentist! Natalie is amazing; warm, helpful personable and fun. She also does great work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2012

I have been going to this clinic for years. I actually don't like going to the dentist at all. Dr. Abbott and her staff make the experience very good, they are very friendly and Natalie is super gentle and caring. I would recommned this clinic 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

The hygenists and Dr. Abbott are good. I find that they charge you for time not used so for example if my cleaning took 32 minutes, I was charged 45 minutes. You have to be careful and mention clearly that # minutes is the amount of time that can be billed to insurance. Also, you don't need to go to the dentist more than twice a year nor do you need to get stains removed every time you go. They need to tell you this instead of encouraging you to waste more time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Dr. Abbott uses a method that promotes function and health of the entire mouth, jaw and teeth, which is far superior to how most dintists prictice. I highly encourage people to investigate a dentist's philosophy before opening wide.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

I really recommend this Dental practice, I see Dr Tappuni there and she is an excellent dentist. I have had some bad experiences in the past in the UK but going to see Dr Tappuni has been painless! She is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything. I was nervous about having a tooth removed, she gave me options and didn't rush me to decide. I had the tooth removed yesterday, and it was fine. She even rang me today to see how I was feeling. If you are nervous of the dentist like me, I really recommend Abbott Dental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2010

Going to that office is a great experience in every way. Fast, professional and most of all - FUN!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458152].votes_count ]]