Dr. Patrick McKenna

Rate Dr. Patrick McKenna

Dr. Patrick McKenna's Ratings

Very happy leaving his office. He seemed very knowledgeable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Patrick Mckenna saved my back. I literally crawled in and walked out. I was a skeptical person going in to see a chiropracter and left convinved! I should have been seeing one at the onset of pain instead of waiting so long. If you are in pain, what are you waiting for. regards,Sean Watt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Seen many chiropractors over the years and first started seeing Dr McKenna about 14 years ago. I no longer live in the area but drive 30 minutes to see him as I can't bear the thought of seeing anyone else! Very helpful with a multitude of things over the years. Things that doctors would blow off or tell me to lay in bed for a few months and "get over it".... Dr McKenna would find a solution that actually made sense! He is very knowledgeable about everything, not just the spine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Best doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely though with everything. He told me to get my daughter checked for celiac and was bang on. Now that I am having some neurological problems he really took the time to check me out. His wife and daughter are so polite, the whole family makes it such a pleasant place to go. Very child friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Not only is he an amazing Chiropractor, he's friendly, informative, and is able to advise on a myriad of health issues. Not all chiropractors are created equal. Do yourself a favour and only see him. Also, the office is friendly and charming. The run mostly on time :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

I have been a patient for 10 years and he is such a knowledgeable, kind doctor. He keeps up with the latest in the medical field and trust his work 110%.Have referred him many times and continue to see him even though I have moved to Sherwood Park. Very caring office always willing to help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

I love Dr.McKenna! I went for my first appointment today and he literally is the best doctor that I have ever visited in my life. He spent over an hour with me to help me with not only my spine but my overall health! He is going to helo me quit smoking and showed me a great website to educate me on how to obtain a healthy lifestyle. He is very sincere and really wants to help his patients. He is very funny as well and knowledable, and he makes you feel really comfortable. I never post comments ever on the website, but I felt like I had to because I was so impressed by him. I felt that he cared so much about me that I almost shed some tears in the room, thats how amazing he is. Please go see him if he want to improve you're health and lifestyle, I cant wait to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. McKenna is a fantastic physician! After my accident - I was struck as a pedestrian - his committment to helping me recover was amazing. He explored every option to help me live pain free. I particularly like that he does not tell me how to live my life - for example I refused to give up martial arts after my accident because I enjoy it even though that means I risk reinjury - but instead shows me how to live that life healthfully. He truly cares about not only my health but also my happiness. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2010

Dr McKenna treated me a few times over the past 10 years. He has excellent bedside manners. Spend a full half hour diagonising my back, shoulder, elbow and arm pain, then dispensed the correct treatment to my problem. Always listen to your medical/health problem and treat you like a REAL patient. My physiotherapist cannot help me with my ache and pain but Dr McKenna did. A very hard to find gentleman chiropractor in our ever busy world. Thank you, Dr. McKenna.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

Saw Dr. McKenna for the first time today and was so impressed. My husband has seen him for years, and finally convinced me to go in for my back and neck problems. Dr. McKenna did a thorough assessment and his adjustment was bang on. I feel so much better and am pleased to be going back next week!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237308].votes_count ]]