Dr. Christi Alloway

Dr. Christi Alloway

Rate Dr. Christi Alloway

Dr. Christi Alloway's Ratings

Great psychologist who helped me through a difficult time. Had genuine concern for me and took the time to listen. Would recommend her!!

Submitted May 30, 2010 | flag

Christi is an exceptional psychologist (PhD, not MD). I've worked with several other mental health providers, and she has helped me the most. She is truly invested in my well-being and it is clear that her knowledge in the field is strong. She balances listening and offering her perspective effectively in her therapy sessions. She does not define her clients with labels or diagnoses, and instead strives to understand her clients in the context of their background etc. She has helped me to develop more insight into my relationships and way of being in the world. Anyone who is assigned to the care of this psychologist is extremely fortunate.

Submitted March 20, 2009 | flag