Rate Dr. Nancy K. Walter

Dr. Nancy K. Walter's Ratings

I feel scammed. A lot of wasted trips and a lot of money wasted to come in for something her nurse could've told me over the phone. Many procedures done that I feel that was also unnecessary. At first I liked her, but any concern of mine she didn't take seriously. I went for a second opinion with a different doctor w a different hospital all together and found a wonderful doctor, I never went back. I do not recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Walter's office did two phone pre-screens with me, but it wasn't until I went into the office for my second pregnancy that the nurse asked if I would be okay being induced at 39 weeks. I said no, that I delivered my first child three days after his due date, and it was a healthy, vaginal labor and delivery. The nurse said it was a "deal-breaker" for Dr. Walter. I am not going to be induced just so a doctor does not have to deliver in the middle of the night. I wasted my time with that appointment, and I'm going with a Certified Nurse Midwife now.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Walter actually delivered two of my three babies and was my OB for all three. I've been very disappointed the last 3-4 well visits I've had with her. I'm now in my early 40's and she just doesn't seem to listen to me when I discuss my concerns with her. She seems to brush me off and appears disinterested. I will be changing doctors for my well visit this year which I'm not happy about after all these years. I'm not getting the care I need though.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

This doctor was very unhelpful. I've never been treated worse. My concerns were not treated respectfully or with any compassion. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr. Walter because I was having unusual bleeding. She put me on a low-dose bcp which made my symptoms worse, but the nurse didn't take my complaints seriously. Dr. then attempted an endo biopsy in office; didn't go well. I was last appointment of the day for her and she basically rushed off and left me with the nurse! Then she wanted to do a D&C and said I had an increased chance of perforation. When I asked what that meant, she blew me off and said not to worry about it. She seems knowledgeable enough, but no rapport for patients with GYNO issues. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag