Rate Dr. K. Neena Chima

Dr. K. Neena Chima's Ratings

Dr. Chima's staff made me feel at ease. She quickly looked at my rash and just knew what to do. After just 1 week, my skin got cleared up. Have sent all my friends there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Talks over your head.....talks fast.....rude staff......knows nothing about cosmetic dermatology (Botox and fillers). Never go there.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

During my office visit, this dermatologist made it clear to me that she had permitted me to make a late afternoon appointment this one time that was inconvenient to her (4:30 p.m. or 5:00 p.m.) only because this was my annual exam. (She had also been unavailable at my last office visit and I was seen by a temporary physician.) In a strident voice, and working on me very hurriedly, she recommended that I seek another dermatologist in my vicinity. By the way, this doctor had been my dermatologist for a number of years. You may judge for yourself about this doctor's manner. I never returned to her practice again, and am unable to recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Great dr. but not worth the wait! Waited over an hour on several occasions. Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr chima is excellent!!!!! I asked once appointment for an unscheduled injection for vanity reasons..... but she used her lunch hour for me...i understand was not an emergency appointment but she did accommodate me. Love her as a physician and compassionate woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

The office is immaculate, and Dr. Chima takes the time to answer your questions. Two qualities in a doctor and their office that I very much apreciate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Chima for years. I have referred friends and family to her for their skin care. She is always friendly and knowledgeable. She has helped my mother with a skin condition that 3 other dermatologists could not diagnose. She is passionate about her field and it shows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

I have taking treatment from Neena Chima for Psoriasis and it has been helpful. What I like about her is, she will first try to use cream and check if that is working or not, if not then she will quickly switch to some stronger treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Dr. Chima is, without a doubt, the best dermatologist I have been to. She is extremely knowledgable and conservative in her approach. I am always impressed with her knowledge of the latest developments in skin care. Most importantly to me, she takes a sincere interest in my well-being. She takes the time to actually listen to my concerns and address them promptly and then she follows up with me! I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

As good as the doctor may or not be the staff is totally inefficient in ways that boggle the imagination. They have no regard for the patient...at least in my case. I have to believe this is a reflection of the doctor and her ability to organize and stress to her staff that her patients should be treated nicely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458912].votes_count ]]