Rate Dr. JOHN Guadara

Dr. JOHN Guadara's Ratings

Dr John is great. I had surgery by another Dr and it didn't work. I was recommened to Dr John and he did the surgery the right way and I have not had a problem since. Made my life so much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Great doctor beautiful office explained everything in detail very patient had surgery by him and came out very good. Would recommend to friends and family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I have ingrown toes and this doctor did a wonderful job on june/july of 2012. Before this experience, i had visited another podiatrist for the same reason, and in 2 years i had to go like 4-5 times. I realized that maybe another doctor will help me not going through this anymore and it seems i found the best help in this doctor, my toes are perfect! Thank you so much Dr. Guadara!! :) I recommend him 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I've been seeing the good doctor for years. Anytime I have problem or even just a question, he's always made himself available . His whole staff, goes out of their way, to be helpful with my special needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Great Doctor and excellent bed-side manner. He explained my surgery in detail, answered all my questions and both my surgeries went very smoothly!! Highly recommended!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dont EVER go to this "doctor"! He gave TWO prescriptions which I couldn't even use!!! He wrote a prescription and I got generic instead because he didn't write "Brand Name". The medications needed pre-authorization, I called back and they told me I need to come back for another visit and have sample sent to a lab. WHY THE HELL WOULD HE GIVE A PRESCRIPTION THAT CANT BE USED? AND WHY DIDN'T HE TAKE SAMPLE WHEN I WAS INITIALLY THERE??? Stay away from these business-minded doctors, they're absolutely disgusting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

great doctor great surgeon. easy to talk to explained things to me in detail

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1237691].votes_count ]]