Rate Dr. JOHN Guadara

Dr. JOHN Guadara's Ratings

Dr John is great. I had surgery by another Dr and it didn't work. I was recommened to Dr John and he did the surgery the right way and I have not had a problem since. Made my life so much better.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Great doctor beautiful office explained everything in detail very patient had surgery by him and came out very good. Would recommend to friends and family

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

I have ingrown toes and this doctor did a wonderful job on june/july of 2012. Before this experience, i had visited another podiatrist for the same reason, and in 2 years i had to go like 4-5 times. I realized that maybe another doctor will help me not going through this anymore and it seems i found the best help in this doctor, my toes are perfect! Thank you so much Dr. Guadara!! :) I recommend him 100%.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing the good doctor for years. Anytime I have problem or even just a question, he's always made himself available . His whole staff, goes out of their way, to be helpful with my special needs.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor and excellent bed-side manner. He explained my surgery in detail, answered all my questions and both my surgeries went very smoothly!! Highly recommended!!!!

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

Dont EVER go to this "doctor"! He gave TWO prescriptions which I couldn't even use!!! He wrote a prescription and I got generic instead because he didn't write "Brand Name". The medications needed pre-authorization, I called back and they told me I need to come back for another visit and have sample sent to a lab. WHY THE HELL WOULD HE GIVE A PRESCRIPTION THAT CANT BE USED? AND WHY DIDN'T HE TAKE SAMPLE WHEN I WAS INITIALLY THERE??? Stay away from these business-minded doctors, they're absolutely disgusting.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

great doctor great surgeon. easy to talk to explained things to me in detail

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag