Rate Dr. Avi Shelemay

Dr. Avi Shelemay's Ratings

The thought of seeing a gum surgeon caused me great anxiety. Dr. Shelemay, however, was very gentle and took the time to make me feel at ease and answer all my questions. Great staff as well!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Avi did an implant (drill the bone) and I thought it would be very painful after the freezing wears off. I was wrong. He did such an excellent job with stitching and I haven't had to take any pain medication. I highly recommend for people who had bad experiences with other surgeons before.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

I have been to Dr. Shelemay twice for gum grafts. Both times he was professional, knowledgeable, personable, and most of all his work is utterly fantastic. My gum grafts look great. I can't say enough good things about him. His office staff is also excellent.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shelemay and his hygienists are always fantastic! They are friendly, gentle, informative, and they do great work. Highly recommended.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

He is amazing. Knowledgeable, professional and skillful. I have so much confidence in him that I would let him operate on my kidneys. I highly recommend him!

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Shelemay after being treated for a problem by another periodontist which the first periodontist failed to rectify despite a number of visits. I was not in Dr. Shelemay’s chair for 5 minutes and he had diagnosed and rectified my problem giving me instant relief. I found Dr. Shelemay very knowledgeable and pleasant at the same time. Based on my experience with him and other periodontists I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr Shelemay takes very good care of his patients, well knowledgeable in his field and ensures that the best treatment options are explored. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

This Periodontist is one of the best Ive been to and Ive been going to many in the past 10 years. Having recently moved from Toronto I would definetely recommend Doctor Shelemay for his impeccable knowledge and skill.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag